So, whats in your collection now?

-02 black flat brass hobo
-02 caramel flat brass classique
-03 black first
-04 grey city

I would love to travel back in time to fall 04 and buy all the colors made for that season :love:

Amazing collections all of you have! My next question: How do you pay for it all? Are you running up CC debt? Student Loan Money? Sell one to buy one on ebay? Not trying to get too personal, just curious. I know many of you are way younger than me, so I was just wondering....

06 Rouille twiggy
06 Lilac city and courier
05 Magenta day
06 Ink city and courier
06 Grenat courier and city (selling the city)
06 Blue India part time
06 sapin day

makeups - grenat and lilac
boobies - emerald and blue

waitlisted for a 07 day in periwinkle....hoping for some new brighter colors in the spring.

I love reading what everyone has in their collections! :nuts: Amazing!

At the moment, I have:

'03 White Classique
'04 Seafoam City
'05 Metallic Pewter City
'06 Pale Rose City
'06 Ink Classique
'06 Arena Matelasse, on the way :yahoo:
And a couple non-motorcycle bbags

Amazing collections all of you have! My next question: How do you pay for it all? Are you running up CC debt? Student Loan Money? Sell one to buy one on ebay? Not trying to get too personal, just curious. I know many of you are way younger than me, so I was just wondering....

I usually sell one when I buy one. I buy and sell frequently to support the habit. :shame: I've been selling off my non-Balenciaga bags, since I've been badly neglecting them after I've gotten all these Balenciagas. :lol:

I usually sell one when I buy one. I buy and sell frequently to support the habit. :shame: I've been selling off my non-Balenciaga bags, since I've been badly neglecting them after I've gotten all these Balenciagas. :lol:

DITO .... same here :yes: !! Selling bags for buying other bags :shame: !

My collection is still pretty small but it's my personal new years resolution to extend my family with a city in naturel, a twiggy in turquoise and a first in magenta.
That are my beloved ones:
City: 06 ink and 06 grenat
Work: 06 rouge vif
First: 06 cornflower
Purse: 06 sapin
Make up: 06 grenat

04 Anis Twiggy - planning on selling soon
04 Turquoise Twiggy
05 Ice Blue First - planning on selling soon
05 White First
05 Dolma City
05 Caramel Twiggy
06 Greige City

07 Bleu Glacier Day - on waitlist!

How do you pay for it all? Are you running up CC debt? Student Loan Money? Sell one to buy one on ebay?

The first 2 I found a way to pay for... then I lost my job and sold off all my other designer handbags with the intention of living off the money I should not have spent in the first place... but funny how life works! The week after selling off all my non-Bal bags, I came across 2 bags I simply could not pass up...
How I will fund my habit from now on, I don't know. After paring down my wardrobe, I'm much better about not buying stuff I don't need or don't love. Eventually I will have a job again. For now I enjoy every single bag in my collection, and wearing them brightens my day. I may try the good ole' method of saving up for a bag.

I have bought and sold the following bags:

05 caramel box
06 ink twiggy
04 eggplant first
06 ink first
04 khaki first
05 bordeaux purse
06 truffle twiggy

And now all I have is my beloved 05 caramel purse. I am VERY happy with my decision to have only 1 bbag. I will have to save up to buy an ink purse, but I am loving my caramel so much I am not sure if I will even try to save up for an ink purse.

I have always had to sell something to buy something else. I depleted my savings account when I first started buying bbags and then my husband took a temporary pay cut at work (to get a better job in the long run) and I sold some bags to replenish my savings. I also had a yard sale and sold off some junk we had in our storage unit. Bear in mind, this stuff needed to be sold and cleared out a long time ago. I didn't sell it only to buy handbags. We are not rich but we are comfortable and have nice things.

I will not be selling my caramel purse, so the only way I'll get a new bbag is to save up for it or sell off some more junk we have around. Examples of "junk" include a boat motor, riding mower we don't use, tools we have duplicates of, etc. Mostly my husband's stuff.