So what is the deal on Sabrina?

When Sabrina was 1st released I was NOT a fan of the bag OR the OpArt print!!! I visited the Mall of America and instantly fell in LOVE!!! I'm SO GREATFULL I have 2 Sabrina's but regret not jumping on the Julianne bandwagon sooner!!! I made a trade and got a black leather Julianne in the deal and can't believe how FAB this bag is. I've had her for months and my excitement for her is still at a peak!!!

I now have a magenta Madison shoulder bag in leather on the way, so I'll have a complete Madison set IMO. 2 Lg. Sabrina's, one shoulder and 1 Julianne. I would like to snag up a couple more accessories and would LOVE to see them re-release Sabrina!!! I think she could sell out again and again!!!

If she's coming back...I'm one of MANY paying customers!!! LOL

Y'all know how much I love my sabrinas...I am stalking the outlets for one for my sister...she's eyeing mine and my julianne the way Wile E coyote, super genius, looks at that roadrunner. .

Sabrina is coming back. I was at the Coach flagship store in Beverly Hills two weeks ago, and the new catalog that is out with the pink poppy sequin bag on the cover has the Sabrina in it. The style number shown is 12937 and it says it will be available in Rose, Mahogany and Bone.

I really want a rose one. I am looking forward to it coming back. The caption in the catalog says: She's back with new colors, details, flair. Sophisticated and chic. World renowned. A New York icon.

Sabrina is on the Japan site so there are rumors of coming back. Officially we don't know that she is though. Just because she's on the Japan site doesn't mean we'll get her in the US. We've been trying to find out at our store for a month, but even our DM doesn't know (or isn't telling).

As for Brooke.... We had Carly, then we had Zoe, now we have Brooke. She'll probably be around for awhile, but it's a style they continue to re-do.

I miss the Carly! I love my fall patchwork Carly though!! I'll never get rid of her!