So What did you order from the SH Labor Day Sale?

It takes a freaking week to get to me too here in CA :cursing: I HATE waiting that long but $8.50 is enough for me to pay b/c w/shipping and tax the price really starts climbing...so I'll wait it out...very impatiently!! :roflmfao: I stalk the ups guy even though there's no chance it will get here before next Tuesday. :rolleyes:

lol i ordered my AS campeggio tuesday of last week and it's still in transit.. i wonder when the ciao ciao will get here.. sigh.

i think i might have got it!! she told me that pink latte and polpettina are on the front? and i got a bianco dolce

:yahoo: Congrats you've got to post pics in the AS Ciao thread when you get it so we can :drool:drool over it!!!

Kim - Doesn't it feel like forever and ever since you ordered? I always feel like it takes months to get it a week is just too long. Ups Ground sux! :tdown:

i think i might have got it!! she told me that pink latte and polpettina are on the front? and i got a bianco dolce

yup! i was kinda aiming for both cactus dogs + the blue latte but they didn't have any & i didn't want to get another adios star if it wasn't ideal.

Kim - Doesn't it feel like forever and ever since you ordered? I always feel like it takes months to get it a week is just too long. Ups Ground sux!

hehe yes it does! my cucciolo got here on saturday & i ordered it on thursday! stinkin' UPS! i :heart: USPS priority

yup! i was kinda aiming for both cactus dogs + the blue latte but they didn't have any & i didn't want to get another adios star if it wasn't ideal.

hehe yes it does! my cucciolo got here on saturday & i ordered it on thursday! stinkin' UPS! i :heart: USPS priority

I can't wait to see your adios star campeggio . Are you gonna post pics when you get it :graucho:

I don't blame you for not getting the ciao if you weren't going to be happy with it, it doesn't matter what the price is, it's not a bargain!

I :heart:USPS priority too, superfast :tup: I wish they used it but I understand it's for tracking purposes they use UPS...UPS is just expensive and SLOOOWWWW:cursing:

Well they close at 6 EST which is like another hour or so but I know at the end of the day they have a lot to do so I don't know what time they'll stop taking calls. :Push:

I got it to ring two times but both times people haven't been picking up the phone... all other times it's busy... blah...

edit: it's ringing a third time... but still no answers... it's gonna be ringing for 2 minutes until I hang up and try again

edit 2: I got it to ring another time... should I just wait longer and see if they pick up??

I can't wait to see your adios star campeggio . Are you gonna post pics when you get it :graucho:

I don't blame you for not getting the ciao if you weren't going to be happy with it, it doesn't matter what the price is, it's not a bargain!

I :heart:USPS priority too, superfast :tup: I wish they used it but I understand it's for tracking purposes they use UPS...UPS is just expensive and SLOOOWWWW:cursing:

of course! so we can all admire it ;) i'm going to take the cucciolo to school tomorrow but eventually i will use the campeggio for that too, on light days.

so true.. what if a better one came along and i was stuck with the one i wasn't crazy about? actually that seems to be my situation when i'm trying to sell & no one seems interested.. but everyone always says "oh you should get it & if you find a better one then you can sell/return it" to me i'd rather just hold out.

i think UPS tracking is crappier than USPS. my bag has been in transit foreverrr. at least with USPS i know there are three stages.. when they first get notified, the arrival at the PO and delivery :P