So what did you buy BEFORE the price increase?

I got 4 scarves, 6 twilles, 2 pocket squares, a bag, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 necklaces, 5 keychains, 1 agenda, I can't remember what else. This is the most I've ever spent in my life in one month....

I'.ll post them all at year end. Although I think by then the only things that I kept would probably be the leather goods and shoes. For now, I'm on a shopping ban ... i think.

I got 4 scarves, 6 twilles, 2 pocket squares, a bag, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 necklaces, 5 keychains, 1 agenda, I can't remember what else. This is the most I've ever spent in my life in one month....

I'.ll post them all at year end. Although I think by then the only things that I kept would probably be the leather goods and shoes. For now, I'm on a shopping ban ... i think.

"a bag"??? no details???!! is this for real??? u actually bought an H bag?? GET OUTTA HERE!!! was it shrinkwrapped?? :graucho:
wow....so we have to wait till the end of the year for u to post ur items??!! huh??!! :crybaby:

wow KOU! you bought the whole store!

for me, i just got 2 kellys - my box chocolate last thanksgiving and my toile and white one. plus a pair of shoe and my ano cuff. oh, and a cashmere and silk scarf i have yet to use! i've been very good this past year.......maybe this price hike will even slow me down!

Would you believe that in spite of all the stuff I got this month, people still tried to sell me multiple (not one, but several) Bearn wallets?:roflmfao: But, it's alllll gooood~

With the entire Hermes forum as my witness, I hereby solemnly swear that I will post the picture of the said item prior to the end of the year if I am able land a much better job in the interim.

Anyone who helped me land the said job will get a H gift from me. Yeah i'm aware of the fact that I'm sounding desperate, but my current job really SUCKED ... In the meantime, I will try to post some of the goodies I got this month but some had already been given away ...

"a bag"??? no details???!! is this for real??? u actually bought an H bag?? GET OUTTA HERE!!! was it shrinkwrapped?? :graucho:
wow....so we have to wait till the end of the year for u to post ur items??!! huh??!! :crybaby:

Just for the record, it's NOT fuchsia and not a B or K, and I walked in just as they put it on the shelf (so no, not shrinkwrapped - can't tease me on this one now, ha! :P). :jammin: I'm happy:nuts:

and yup, end of the year unless I get a job before that, and I'm going to buy insurance on this baby ... I MAY bring it if I go to the SF meet

Just for the record, it's NOT fuchsia and not a B or K, and I walked in just as they put it on the shelf (so no, not shrinkwrapped - can't tease me on this one now, ha! :P). :jammin: I'm happy:nuts:

and yup, end of the year unless I get a job before that, and I'm going to buy insurance on this baby ... I MAY bring it if I go to the SF meet

Oh MAN! I can't believe you could be so good at keeping secrets, Kou. Surely you are wanting your PF friends to celebrate with you? :drinkup: