So What did y'all buy from the sale?

i just got my bag from the Boston store, yeah!

I couldn't find a picture of it online, so I googled it and found a picture. I think it is a model that is retiring b/c my friend got a pink bag just like it 2 years ago, but I figured I didn't care if a basic black bag was an "old" model or not. Plus they are still selling the matching wallets.

I got the green trimmed wallet below on gucci.com yesterday, LOVE it, but it won't match anything I have. I'm thinking about exchanging it for the classic monogram zippered continental wallet.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 60
  • wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 51
GUcci Girl : I LOVE YOUR BAG!! hehehe as soon as I SAW IT...I WAS LIKE TAHTS THE ULTIMATE BEACH BAG....a bit delicate but who cares...hehehe...... Just ask your SA to track one down for you!

MissV,

Was the blue guccissima horsebit you bought on sale? If so, how much and where the heck did you find it? I'm dying to get the brown guccisima horsebit hobo in medium but it doesn't look like it's on sale. Anyone see that anywhere in a store?

I need an opinion! Which one do you guys like?

This one in the jade green pebbled leather OR the same bag but in wine/burgundy (horsebit embossed) leather?

Attachments

• jade green bamboo hobo.jpg
    jade green bamboo hobo.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 54
i ordered this bag from the san francisco location but im still waiting for it to get here!!~

guccihobo.jpg

Question: This is my first gucci. It came with one small control card, but no authenticity card. Was there suppose to be one include as well? I saw some ebay auctions where they have both, one small one, and one bigger one (bussiness card size). I bought it from gucci.com so I know it's authentic. But did they just forgot to include it? Or only some styles have it and some don't. Thanks

OMG I did it! I bought this bag at the gucci store and its being shipped to me because they didn't have it in stock! heehee....:P

Attachments

• 141470_A7Q1G_9022.jpg
    141470_A7Q1G_9022.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 66