So, What did everybody buy at SFA's EGC Event?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^ Those look so comfy!!

2. Those are really pretty.

3. everyone, congrats on your purchases! i ended up getting the C'est moi bootie in teal suede....yaay!!

4. ^^^cute!

Shirli, congrats. Those RCs are gorgeous! Courtney, I love those Valentinos as well. Those will look so gorgeous w/ a number of outfits. And, we will be twins w/ the purple suede VPs as well.

I finally had my Chanel bubble quilt in beige shipped. As far as shoes, I got black eel VPS and purple suede VPs. I also got fuchsia suede new simple pumps yesterday, but no EGC for those b/c they weren't a Saks purchase.

5. Sdesaye, those are stunning!
    I can't wait to see them on you.
    Simply stunning!:drool:

6. I need to move to a bigger city...

Congrats to all of you who scored some fab new shoes!!!

7. These are so crazy adorable I just ordered a pair myself! Although i got the black, instead of the red, since right now I'm holding out for the perfect red patent red soled pair (trying to choose which style), and I already have too many red shoes as it is. Thanks for posting this pic - and my wallet says to tell you it hates you! Haha!

8. Gorgeous, sdesaye!!

Looove the Valentinos...

9. :heart: those Valentinos Shoecrazy - would you let me know how they fit, I might just have to get me a pair :tup:

10. those remind me of the pinups...which i adore!

11. Sorry jh4200! ;) and I will definitely report back on sizing, Chins. Believe it or not, I don't own a single pair of true red shoes (I have one pair that's burgundy, but nothing red) and I've been looking for the perfect pair for a while!

12. Thanks Shoecrazy :tup: They are such a cute pair, especially in the red. I do already have a pair of red patent Clichys but obviously these have a bow on which makes them totally different ;)

13. asha i wished you posted more pictures i'd love to see some of your collection!!!!!:woohoo: