So, What did everybody buy at SFA's EGC Event?

^^^cute!

Shirli, congrats. Those RCs are gorgeous! Courtney, I love those Valentinos as well. Those will look so gorgeous w/ a number of outfits. And, we will be twins w/ the purple suede VPs as well.

I finally had my Chanel bubble quilt in beige shipped. As far as shoes, I got black eel VPS and purple suede VPs. I also got fuchsia suede new simple pumps yesterday, but no EGC for those b/c they weren't a Saks purchase.

I got the purple suede VPs and these:

0459205107746_275x275.jpg

0459205107746_A2_275x275.jpg

I already have the purple suede lady gres so once the VPs come, I'll decide which of the two to keep (or if I should ditch both in favor of the declics).

These are so crazy adorable I just ordered a pair myself! Although i got the black, instead of the red, since right now I'm holding out for the perfect red patent red soled pair (trying to choose which style), and I already have too many red shoes as it is. Thanks for posting this pic - and my wallet says to tell you it hates you! Haha!

Sorry jh4200! ;) and I will definitely report back on sizing, Chins. Believe it or not, I don't own a single pair of true red shoes (I have one pair that's burgundy, but nothing red) and I've been looking for the perfect pair for a while!

Thanks Shoecrazy :tup: They are such a cute pair, especially in the red. I do already have a pair of red patent Clichys but obviously these have a bow on which makes them totally different ;)

^^^cute!

Shirli, congrats. Those RCs are gorgeous! Courtney, I love those Valentinos as well. Those will look so gorgeous w/ a number of outfits. And, we will be twins w/ the purple suede VPs as well.

I finally had my Chanel bubble quilt in beige shipped. As far as shoes, I got black eel VPS and purple suede VPs. I also got fuchsia suede new simple pumps yesterday, but no EGC for those b/c they weren't a Saks purchase.

asha i wished you posted more pictures i'd love to see some of your collection!!!!!:woohoo: