So, What did everybody buy at SFA's EGC Event?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my UHG shoe - René Caovilla

It was tough! but I'm getting used to the new prices being over 1k.

Attached Files:

2. yay you bought them!!!

3. I absolutely agonized over the purchase! I love them! I might even frame them.

4. Those are so beautiful, sdesaye! They're absolute a piece of art!

As for me, I bought...nothing! I was very tempted by a number of things, but I resisted for once, since I had a lot of other shoes coming my way from other places. I just wish EGC worked for pre-orders!

5. Those are gorgeous! :heart: I agree, they are a work of art.

I didn't get anything at the Saks event either. Waiting on my fuschia suede Declics that I bought after my ban... oops. :shame: Had to be a good girl, but Peter Tay did not make it easy.

6. Those are absolutely beautiful!!

7. sdseye they are straight out of a museum! Divine! Congrats.

8. Those are beautiful :drool: Can't wait for modelling pics......

9. Wow, those are breathtaking. Congrats. I bought nothing. I was dreaming of the dark purple decolletes, but the money tree in my back yard is not growing. Also, I really want declics as they are so much more comfortable to me.

10. I got the purple suede VPs and these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have the purple suede lady gres so once the VPs come, I'll decide which of the two to keep (or if I should ditch both in favor of the declics).

11. those are amazing! i would frame them. too pretty to wear..!

i haven't bought anything yet, mostly because everything i want online is on pre-order. or not in my size. im going to see peter tay now and try on some he has on hold for me. hopefully will pick up some goodies!

12. Courtney - Aren't those Valentino's? I love them. I think they're might be a matching bag as well.

How do they run size wise?

13. Yes, they are Valentinos. I have no idea about the sizing since I live 3 1/2 hours from Peter Tay but I guessed 1/2 a size up and I'm hoping they'll fit.

14. Try on the D&G's. They're patent leather bordeaux with a low mary jane strap. They're like a modified slingback---but with a heel back added.

15. He must have measured them for you then. I've never tried on Valentino's. I really love them though. I also want a pair of Giorgio Armani's but have no idea about size. Check these out --- they're screamin expensive though---I have no idea why.

Attached Files: