So what Bbags did you get or buy for yourself for Xmas?

With lovely support fom my HB I got a brand-new Hermès Birkin in yummy chocolate a month ago :yahoo: !! But I wanted additional a X-mas gift for myself and ordered a 'greige purse' from AlohaRag - but this bag wasn't me so I sent it back :sad: - now I'm desperately searching another purse :hysteric: HEEELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Donna for starting this thread :flowers: - would like to see your 'chocolate boobie' ;)

You all got very nice 'gifts' - congratulations and thank you for sharing :love:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of my PF-friends :tender: :drinkup:

Well this is an edit from my earlier post because I went to the Harvey Nichols sale today and exchanged my Christmas present Mid Afternoon for a black Purse Bag. The Purse bag was reduced by 300.00 British Pounds so I had to do it!

I love it! Also bought a black pony coin purse with silver hardware. It's fab!

Did someone say they are looking for a Purse bag in this thread? What colour are you looking for?

:yes:

Attachments

• IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 37
I went to Harvey Nicks two weeks ago when I was in London and didn't see any black bbags.... I sooooo would have gotten a purse, even without the discount!

Since I have a PHH, I bought myself a beautiful Magenta City which I am loving! Thanks for starting this thread D, as I was starting to be envious of those that got bags as presents.

Wow! Got pics?? :yes:

I did not get a Bbag for xmas, but I did get a great Betsey Johnson messenger bag, which I really like.:supacool:

Attachments

• betsey.jpg
    betsey.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 16
Danae...

So sorry! I was at HN in Edinburgh! It was like a rugby match in that store today. My two year old son was a great help trying to scare everyone away with his giant plastic crocodile.....

Well, my third bbag purchase a couple of weeks ago was a "holiday present to myself." And I'm on the list for Marine and Anthracite Cities, which are supposed to be "holiday presents to myself," too. Then I added a Naturel First to that list, also as a "holiday present to myself."

I'm doing pretty well! LOL

I doubt I'll get both the Marine and Anthracite Cities, but when I'm done gifting to myself, I'll have a family of bbag quintuplets and will post pix!

oh noooooooooooooooo, don't blow, i'd buy you a prezzie :tender:...that's great about getting the ice blue for $275...also, i've been lusting over your grass green mini coin purse too :P

aww thanks alla for the kind words. i love how you ladies are so caring even if it's over something like a handbag :yahoo:

and let's not even get me started on all the bags you have that ive been lusting over since ive been looking at these forums! :P

Well this is an edit from my earlier post because I went to the Harvey Nichols sale today and exchanged my Christmas present Mid Afternoon for a black Purse Bag. The Purse bag was reduced by 300.00 British Pounds so I had to do it!

I love it! Also bought a black pony coin purse with silver hardware. It's fab!

Did someone say they are looking for a Purse bag in this thread? What colour are you looking for?

:yes:

Siri Anne...Love love love your black purse and the cute coin purse.:drool: