So what Bbags did you get or buy for yourself for Xmas?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know many of your hubbys have gotten you Bbags for Xmas morning...did any of you buy one for yourself for a present? And which one?

I managed to find/buy myself:

*a large Rouge Toilet Case
    *a Chocolate Boobie
    *a Teal Shoebag

and I cant wait for them to arrive! Merry Christmas to ME! (and you all of course!)

Happy Holidays girls!:heart:

2. I purchased for me as a Xmas present:
    Giant Brief in Naturel
    Lilac 04 city ( thanks to Zacorey again!!!)

3. I got a Truffle Purse (which came with split tassels so I'm getting a replacement), a Grenat Part Time and a Marron Weekender! I can't wait to hear what everyone else got.

4. gees! All of you got not just one but 2 or more bbags! SO JEALOUS!!!! How do yall afford these bags?

5. Purchased for myself my giant marine day!

6. i got grass green city.... but its not here yet... Damn UPS still has it.

7. no balenciagas... but I did cheat and get a new bag from a different designer.

8. Since I have a PHH, I bought myself a beautiful Magenta City which I am loving! Thanks for starting this thread D, as I was starting to be envious of those that got bags as presents.

9. No Christmas bags for me ... BUT, I am still searching! :P
    Trying to NOT buy any bbags til we take a trip to NY so I can go to BalNY and buy in person- WOOHOO!!! :wlae:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

10. I got a black compagnon from the boyfriend and treated myself to a black Miu Miu that I've been eyeing for a while:shame: .

11. OMG! A chocolate boobie?!?!? I MUST see this!

12. I got myself an apple first and magenta first.

13. Yaya, I'd love to see pics. I want a magenta First SO bad!

14. I received a s/s 06 cognac/caramel twiggy from my DH and kids for Christmas.:yahoo:

Now I have a Bbag family of 2 ... both twiggies, black and cognac!:love:

Will post pics later:smile:

15. i got my rouille box, i knew it was coming and actually had taken pics of it, but its even better than i remembered!