so what bag are you buying with your tax return? ;)

I will be paying off my credit card with some of it, I just got my bill today and I owe $1,164, luckily it's an interest free card, I charged my Medical Billing Course on it, the interest free is over in April. Good thing I e-filed my own taxes so I'll be getting it back next week. Dh wants to buy a new car but I told him we have to pay off my car first we owe 6 more payments and the hunk of junk is all mine :yahoo:So we will use the rest to pay down my car loan and speed up him getting his new car. We also have a CD that matures on March 15th, so we'll be spending some of that $4,000 in interest at the Coach store:wlae: BTW, I've never thought of us as poor, but DH always used to work a lot of overtime, this past year he hasn't worked any OT and I'm a SAHM, we actually made $15K less then last year and qualified for earned income credit, only $57, but still, we're officially poor :sweatdrop:

We usually use our return to go on vacation. But I am not sure if that is what we will be doing this year. We own some land out in the middle of no where and we are thinking about building some kind of small weekend cabin there. My DH said "well you won't need any coach purses out there".:hysteric:I told him I would too!! That the coaches are for me. :yes: So I think a nice swingpack would look nice out in the middle of no where!!:girlsigh:
Carley

My refund just came the other day and put it in my savings. I might use a little for a new bag at pce. Although, I've just bought a few bags that I've wanted for quite a while and I'm very happy/content. I would like a new Coach wallet, but there isn't one out now that I really like.

I guess it depends on what I get back. If I get back a decent amount, i'll at least use a little bit for an accessory or two. The rest goes in savings towards the "moving out" fund!

I'll be splitting my return in half -- half to pay off some debt and half to my savings, or maybe for a birthday present I need to get. But it won't be going to any cute purses :crybaby: