So, truly, how practical is the keepall for air travel?

There are so many luggage options other than LV, (and I am a rabid LV fan). For practical purposes, why have one more thing to worry about, esp. luggage? It will be abused even if you don't check it -finding a place for it on the plane, handlers at the security checkout going through the xrays--they may have dirty hands; worrying about it constantly, even for your seatmate drinking coffee on the plane. For me, I save my money for the purses, and when I get my private Learjet and private entourage, I will spring for a full set of LV luggage!:lol:

I think we are bag twins! I have this bag as well and got it because it would be lighter than the monogram and I am petite as well. Right after I got my Idylle Speedy in Fusain, I loved it so much that I had to get the Voyage 45 because I just thought it is so light and more slouchy.
Here is the family photo
DSC04114.jpg

I just had to say this is such a gorgeous "family" photo!! I LVOE Fusain!

i use my 45 with strap almost every time i go on flights
but the only thing is is that whenever i get on the plane i usually accidentally hit everyone with my keepall -__-
it gets heavy sometimes though, so do get the strap, it really is worth the extra money

Please help. I currently have a macassar keepall 45 which i love but it's not large enough for a few day trip as a carry-on. So, I'm torn trying to decide if I should get the macassar keepall 55 or the pegase 55 with wheels. I'm a male and I like the look of the keepall. However, I'm concerned about the weight once it's packed and I'm walking around the aiport and rental cars. I would be wearing it messenger style to distribute the weight but I'm worried if I'm going to be fatigued and aching after 15 minutes. Obviously the Pegase 55 would be pain free since it has wheels but it's also 50% more money and a totally different look. I like how I can use the keepall for my gym bag and other items that you wouldn't ideally use a pegase suitcase for. Any advise from people with experience would GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!

Thanks