So sick... can't sleep

Get well real soon Megs... it's hard not to get run down/get sick when you've been so active (same goes for Vlad).

We'll all behave at our best till you are back in full swing!

Chicken soup sounds great. Right now I am having a hard time swallowing water.

On a side rant... I called my Dr's office and they don't have an appt for 3 days??!?! Seriously, what kind of Dr's office is that. How does that even make sense. I am a sick person and I think I need a strep test, but they told me to go to an Urgent Care Center. Leave it to me to find the most highly sought after Dr's office so that you have to be on a 3 day wait list to be seen :rant:

Get well soon, young lady. BTW re craftersforcritters (a site trying to promote indie designers as well as help animal rescue groups) - have you ever written about it(that is, if you wish to write about it :smile:)

Hey Megs! Im just getting over the exact same thing:shame: Sucks I know, what I used was (during the day) dayquil cold/flu relief, works really well, and and night I used Benadryl for allergies, and afrin, opens the stuffy nose, and best of all kncked me out! You'll feel better in a couple of days. Seriously keep the dayquil going it TOTALLY helps, without it, it felt like my throat was ripped apart. I walked around the house like this:yucky: without it;) Feel Better:flowers:

Sorry Megs! I had a flu so mad 2 months ago that I thought I was going to kill myself just to stop the misery so I understand where you're coming from. You're so lucky to have Vlad! Feel better soon

Oh that sucks! Hope you can see a doctor soon (actually it takes me 4 days to get an appointment with my doctor which is no better! The health system in the UK isn't great) Hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of warm fluids.