So much for my resolve....

klp...you know your Mulberries and I say if you are feeling the Roxy fever, then it must be satisfied!

One quick note of sense (sorry) but when I bought my new Oak Roxy today (ahem) the SA in HOF said there was no truth in the discontinued rumour and that 'her manager had worked with Mulberry Head office for 10 years, and she should know'...yes, I did feel a little bit like a naughty school girl for bringing it up. She wanted to know names of Mulberry staff who have sent us PTFer's emails saying that Roxy is going! Regardless, this is such a great bag to have in your collection, and if you don't bond, you can sell her on I'm sure. Good luck!

I know, they do truly seem to be a very disorganised organisation...OR a very clever one with extremely manipulative marketing strategies...oops...need to lie down...head rush from too many big words.

Very late to this KLP - but i say go for it!!! :yahoo:

I bought a Roxy myself 18 months ago and have used it only once, but i can't see myself selling it (not in the near future anyway).
The one i picked has the most beautiful graining and is a thing of beauty to look at. I know that's a silly reason to buy a Roxy but it was the first Mulberry bag that i just had to have, and the look of it makes me smile.
I think that Roxy is a true Mulberry icon and a must have!

SHM, your post sums up exactly how I feel about the oak Roxy though I do hope to use mine more than you've used yours! :P Now, just need to find the perfect one for me and I'll be happy. :biggrin:

Very late to this KLP - but i say go for it!!! :yahoo:

I bought a Roxy myself 18 months ago and have used it only once, but i can't see myself selling it (not in the near future anyway).
The one i picked has the most beautiful graining and is a thing of beauty to look at. I know that's a silly reason to buy a Roxy but it was the first Mulberry bag that i just had to have, and the look of it makes me smile.
I think that Roxy is a true Mulberry icon and a must have!

Oh dear! Those beautiful words full of of passion!! I just unpacked my newest bag and now I start thinking I need a Roxy too :nuts:! This place is dangerous.

*gulp*

I'm afraid I am going to be uber sensible & say dont do it.

You already had one & didnt get on with it .. & ok it will be something pretty to look at .. but one day you may think the same as you did with your old one & bye bye it goes.

I dont mean to sound horrid - I think in my current "mood" I am just being ultra sensible (cull time!!) & would hate for you to regret your purchase.

However, I also know that sometimes you just have to do some things in life to get them out of your system .. so I guess the only person who can truely decide is you.

Hmm maybe Im just saying all this as I dont like the Roxy?! I can see why others would .. but it just isnt me & wouldnt suit me. No disrespect meant to anyone .. I just "dont".

*gulp*

I'm afraid I am going to be uber sensible & say dont do it.

You already had one & didnt get on with it .. & ok it will be something pretty to look at .. but one day you may think the same as you did with your old one & bye bye it goes.

I dont mean to sound horrid - I think in my current "mood" I am just being ultra sensible (cull time!!) & would hate for you to regret your purchase.

However, I also know that sometimes you just have to do some things in life to get them out of your system .. so I guess the only person who can truely decide is you.

Hmm maybe Im just saying all this as I dont like the Roxy?! I can see why others would .. but it just isnt me & wouldnt suit me. No disrespect meant to anyone .. I just "dont".

Words of wisdom I wished I'd listened to LMM!!