So much for being mindful! Opinions please!

:heart::heart:to you Crazy4Bags!

gga - that sounds like what happened with me and the crash leathers! I never would have thought it me!

Good news! Rose was still awake and put the bag aside for me:yahoo:

For some reason, most of the time I try to process an order on the BE site there is an issue!

Sometimes if you have a US based credit card, it gets held up in their cc processing. You may have to call your bank and let them know that you will be charging items from the UK?

Sandy I have a Fiamma Red Love Me and it is the most gorgeous shade of red...true red, not red-orange, or any variations.....a beautiful clear red. You will be very happy with it I'm sure!

Sandy - I saw the Fimma Red in IRL and loved it!!! I started to bespoke the exact bag that you are getting but somehow ended up with a Cherrytart MJ instead.

Please buy it so I will not have two red bags :tup:

I got it:P Rose and Jackie were up quite late yesterday dealing with the sale - when my payment didn't go through I emailed both of them and they both got back to me letting me know that they put the bag aside for me! They are such sweeties!

Last edited:
I think that the rich hot bright red and the clear cool silver will look truly superb together. Amazing to have such a rare bag. I bet that it would have sold immediately if there had been a photo. Lucky for you that there wasn't one.