so many fake Muses around...Should I still get real?

Speaking of fakes - Club Monaco has a knock-off of the Muse in their purse collection in the stores now. I was in looking at the trenchcoat and my mouth kinda fell open. The SA walked by and said - "I feel the same way ...beautiful bag huh?"

I wanted to say -- "it was beautiful when YSL did it...but its just creepy now seeing it here!" but I just smiled and left. However, they do have a really cute Weekender in caramel leather than I am getting tomorrow.

Don't go buying a fake! You'll be supporting a very corrupt industry linked to money laundering (for God knows what), drug smuggling and child slavery. I am sorry to sound so glum, but I joined this forum recently because I feel so strongly against fakes and what they portray. It's so special to have the real thing and the YSL boutique experience is lovely.

I didn't realize that there were so many fake Muses? All the ones I've seen in Florida have been beautiful and real. I love the Muse and would definitely promote buying a real one!

I think any designer purse fan can tell you that fakes shouldn't deter you from getting the real deal!