so mad i can cry!!

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
so i have been waiting very impatiently for my floral embroidered maggie in antique rose to arrive. Today it arrives at 530, even though fedex said it was going to be here by 430. I opened the box right up and after inspecting the bag, noticed two black scuff looking marks on the leather!!!!!

i dont know what to do im freaking out. I called jax, and all they said was send the bag back in they will inspect it and see if they have any left by then to replace it! the lady i talked to was so mean! she was like it might be sold out by then but thats the best we can do for you!!! UGH!!

any recomendations?!?!?

That really sucks! It seems JAX has been having a lot of QC issues lately.

Did you get her first and last name as well as the time of your call? I'd call back and make sure you don't hang up until you've had your problem actually taken care of.

Either that or do you have a boutique nearby? You could take it there and see what they can do for you. I find that the customer service face to face is a million times better than on the phone.

Don't waste your time being mad and crying! Take your bag to your local Boutique, return it for an exchange of the exact same. Ask them to verify the stock count in JAX, and also ask them to overnight the shipping since you were inconvenienced.

well the local boutique unfortuanately isnt local.. the closest one is like an hour away, and tomorrow and friday, i work eleven hour days so i was originally really freaked out! but i called jax back and spoke to a nice lady, and she told me that if i bring the bag to the store tomorrow that they will call her from the store and as long as they confirm they have it they will send a new one out thank goodness... but im requesting that it be overnighted!

I'm interested to see this, because I noticed a slight scuff/scratch mark and a few specks of something on my antique rose Maggie as well when I received it yesterday. It's one of those things that I think most people wouldn't notice and that I can probably live with (because I love the bag so much otherwise). However, it makes me wonder if anyone is inspecting bags before they are shipped out of JAX. I'm probably just going to keep mine rather than exchange it- like you, I am worried that the bag is close to selling out, and I don't want to risk losing it. Good luck with your exchange, I hope things work out well for you.

Oh no... I'm sorry to hear that your embroidered Maggies had scuff marks on them, Mfitzsimmons87 and CLTW. The first thing that I did upon receiving my bags was to check them out fully for any loose threads, missed stitching, scratches and scuff marks, especially the eggshell colored Maggie. I would definitely recommend exchanging your bags. You deserve a perfect condition embroidered Maggie.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time being mad and crying! Take your bag to your local Boutique, return it for an exchange of the exact same. Ask them to verify the stock count in JAX, and also ask them to overnight the shipping since you were inconvenienced.

Yes & Yes on the above....

They must have some because they had 690 just a few days ago... Do not take bad CS...