So Ladies and Gents... What Do Y'all Think of SHORT SHORTS?!?

OOoh Noooooo! Not with Uggs!! Or heels!!! :tdown:

I like them with nice flats, and Im actually wearing black shorts right now. I've been looking for a pair of cute 'city' shorts for a while. I like these
index.jpg

ooh! where are these from?

I only have a problem with them when I see people that aren't/shouldn't even think about wearing them. This is not a look for big girls.

I like them only if you are under 25 and have the legs to pull it off. I think La Miss pulls it off very nicely. I don't think I personally would wear heels with them thogh.

i think it's ok as long as no butt cheeks are showing and this is very important...YOU HAVE TO LEGS TO REALLY WEAR THEM...very few have knock out legs to wear them and look good

I'm wearing short shorts right now, but I am lounging in my home. :smile:

I'm not sure why I would not feel comfortable wearing them "out." It's not because I'm 54, or even because I am a married lady.

I felt the same way when I was 18 and single, and my legs were a prettier color then, though they have a nicer shape today. Go figure.

I can't even claim it as a generational thing, other people were wearing them throughout my formative years.

Maybe I should consider wearing some with tights. But not till winter. Menopause makes me hot enough without the aid of fashion accessories.

After age 30, I started really liking bermudas. It doesn't have to do with weight. I'm just more comfortable in them. I don't mind people who do wear short shorts, as long as they are not male. Eewww!!

la miss you look great, and these look good on you.

personally I don't like them at all, and on most people they don't look classy (la miss,definitely one of exceptions here). curretnly I am thinking of Jessica Simpson in that movie/video clip, and sorry, that for me is just tacky.

Depends how short they are. I like them but it totally depends on the situation as well. I wore them out for dinner with my bf and his dad last weekend and it was ok except the chairs marked up the backs of my legs and that was super-embarrassing. I wanted to wear heels but I wore flats.

:crybaby:i wish I could pull this off but my thighs won't let me !!!! Lucky ladies like La miss can't wear that and not look like they are "walking the streeys" because of ehr great slim legs but I would look hoochie central. I think a mid thigh with heels slightly slouchy could work for a variety of shapes. Actually I was thinking of getting a pair to wear for my friedns bach party next friday. i want to wear this sequin jacket i have and I was thinking some slouchy shorts and heels would pay done the vegas of the jacket. Any thoughts?

PinkPudding, mj805, raspberry, [[WEE-YiN_Xo]], purse_fanatic, yeppun_1, shani, katheryn, Shoes For Life, Lara0112, Idq31 you ladies are so kind. Thank you. :blush:

shani: I got them at H&M.

I think the percentage of people who can actually wear them and look decent is way tiny compared to the people who actually do wear them. Let's face it, especially in America, there are a fair number of people who try to squeeze themselves into things they shouldn't be wearing, esp. because a lot of the "in" companies make things sized smaller in all sizes.

I think in any respect that they are better for someone who is just bumming as they are probably a tad inappropriate for a lot of other settings.

I think they look great IF they look good on you. I'm not blessed enough to be one of the lucky people who can pull it off though. Gotta keep my thighs covered while in public.

Definitely NOT with heels or UGGS! OMG! Who wears short shorts with uggs?! I think it's appropriate if you've got fabulous legs.. They look great with chunky heeled boots or flip flops.