So Ladies and Gents... What Do Y'all Think of SHORT SHORTS?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Short Shorts? Very Daisy Duke I suppose but what do you really think of them? Personally I think they are gorg. with a pair of very. high heels or uggs/cowboy boots... :tup: But what do you think of them?
    Hope to be hearing from you all
    Emma
    x

2. I am not a fan, especially with heels.

3. I just dont like them at all!!!

4. I don't think they really work in the real world...especially with boots or high heels. I like shorts a lot, but not the uber short ones; and they look great with flats, sandals, or wedges!

5. i think they are more appropriate for the beach or bumming around the house-- but i feel very self-conscious when i wear it out.

6. I love 'em. But you have to have nerves of steel and attitude galore to get away with it. Hehe I wear them once in a while but not often. And only when I am with my bf.
    Here's a pic. It's a little over the top but what's the point of living if you can't have fun!? Life is too short. I say go for it while you can.

Attached Files:

7. geez louise, la miss...you have mile-long legs!!!!

8. i love Short Shorts!I am big fan!

9. La Miss - you look amazing!!
    : D

10. They're not for me. I have a small butt and they seem to make it disappear.

I love bermuda shorts with heels.

11. Thanks zenzen and queenOFcouture.:smile: I think short shorts are so fun.

ZoeyZoo I love the look of bermudas on other people but I'm kinda short.

12. Back in my day they were called "hot pants" and I didn't like them much then or now. I think the look of a longer short or even a Bermuda length is much nicer (classier).

13. la miss, im so envy ur legs!!!!!!LOL
    u look gorgeous!

14. If I had killer legs, then yes. But for me personally I think I would scare small children (and myself) if I ever attempted wearing those!

15. I wear them sometimes....and I think that yes, they're fine to wear as long as youre still young. I do think though that once you get past a certain age you should wear normal height shorts more than short shorts, but I do occasinally wear them. And yes, I agree, life is short, so if you can wear them then you should.