'So Kate' .. Pictures and comments.

Oh gosh Stilly you are adding to your lovely collection so quickly. How are you finding those even thinner heels compared to the Pigalle's?

Thanks Kayapo!!!
The thinner heel isn't really any different than the Pigalle when you're wearing them.
I think someone said they found them easier to wear but I'd say its about the same as the Piggies...

My new Nude So Kate 120s. The So Kates seem to be slowing dribbling into the CL boutiques now. I'm told only selected boutiques will stock them. It looks like Saks, Neimans and Bergdorfs have all pushed back their delivery dates to Oct./Nov. on preorders though so I'll have to be patient I guess.

These fit quite a bit tighter than my Python So Kates so I hope they're going to stretch...

More pics on my thread.

I had the same issue come up in my SZ40.5 black-patent Love Me 120. They seemed to be tighter than the SZ40.5 black-sparkle (which ended up giving me a severe bunion on my right foot!!), but they ARE stretching out.

I have a SZ41 pivouine-sparkle which fits far looser. But, I know after stretching, the above SZ40.5 will end up OK.

Just received my So Kate's in yesterday from Saks. I got the Black Kid leather. First off...love them and I agree with others that have said these are easier to walk in than the Pigalles. Also the higher pitch seems to eliminate the heel slipping, so even if you did have a little bit of a gap in the back, I think you'd be ok. I have a wide foot and have never really been able to work with the Pigalles, my foot hangs over the side too much, but these work! So just FYI if you have wide feet these may work. My TTS in Louboutin is 38 and I got 37.5 in these and they fit perfectly.

Just received my So Kate's in yesterday from Saks. I got the Black Kid leather. First off...love them and I agree with others that have said these are easier to walk in than the Pigalles. Also the higher pitch seems to eliminate the heel slipping, so even if you did have a little bit of a gap in the back, I think you'd be ok. I have a wide foot and have never really been able to work with the Pigalles, my foot hangs over the side too much, but these work! So just FYI if you have wide feet these may work. My TTS in Louboutin is 38 and I got 37.5 in these and they fit perfectly.

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous!!!!
I'm on preorder with Saks as well but nothing so far. :sad:
Can we see some pics?

Good morning.
Would somebody post pictures wearin So kate in one foot pigalle in the other foot?
I really need to make up my mind wich one to buy.
I have been saving for 4 months already and i hope by November buy them.
So please help me showing me these pictures so i can make a better decision.
Would be very grateful.

May I ask what the consensus is so far about sizing in the SoKate? Ladies that have already bought and received their SoKates, please: are they the usual CL size, or should size down half/full, or do they size like Pigalles 120?

Good morning.
Would somebody post pictures wearin So kate in one foot pigalle in the other foot?
I really need to make up my mind wich one to buy.
I have been saving for 4 months already and i hope by November buy them.
So please help me showing me these pictures so i can make a better decision.
Would be very grateful.

Here are some pics of my Nude So Kates and my Pigalle 120's next to each other.
The So Kates are on the left, Pigalles on the right for the first 3 pics and then the opposite for pics 4 and 5. The so Kates are slightly darker as you can see in the first and last pictures. I probably have a dozen pairs of CL nudes though and the nude color does tend to vary from style to style and year to year.

Attachments

• rsz_img_1890.jpg
    rsz_img_1890.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 13,670
  • rsz_img_1896.jpg
    rsz_img_1896.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 13,661
  • rsz_img_1898.jpg
    rsz_img_1898.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 10,344
  • rsz_img_1899.jpg
    rsz_img_1899.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 10,376
  • rsz_img_1900.jpg
    rsz_img_1900.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 11,124
  • rsz_img_1892.jpg
    rsz_img_1892.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 12,214
May I ask what the consensus is so far about sizing in the SoKate? Ladies that have already bought and received their SoKates, please: are they the usual CL size, or should size down half/full, or do they size like Pigalles 120?

I went a half size down on the So Kates just as I do with Pigalle 120s but they're pretty tight. I'd recommend TTS which is what the CL website suggests. They do seem to fit slightly differently than Pigalles.

The So Kates are on the left, Pigalles on the right for the first 3 pics and then the opposite for pics 4 and 5. The so Kates are slightly darker as you can see in the first and last pictures. I probably have a dozen pairs of CL nudes though and the nude color does tend to vary from style to style and year to year.

great mod comparison pics as always, stilly! :yes:

Love the shoes but I just have to say that I am obsessed with that walkway. It looks so serene. (Sorry, but i am a sucker for natural views 

Awesome comparison shots! I just love the arch on the So Kate how it gracefully curves into the heel. Such a bravo moment!