So is it right that lambskin no longer exists for Jumbos?

They make Jumbo in lambskin with old chain for cruise collection. I just got mine last week at Neiman for $2,450.- The new lambskin isn't fragile like the old lambskin. Neiman in Las Vegas and Nordstrom in Topanga have jumbo in lambskin with silver and gold hardware.

I think lambskin looks pretty but I never thought of getting it cos I will freak if I see scratches etc. Interested in the new lambskin though from what I read, so can't wait for its debut! :smile:

Wow, this is such odd news. I wonder why they would phase out the lambskin jumbos when they are the classic leathers that was used on the original 2.55 created by Gabrielle?

Actually I just saw one in the channel boutique in Bangkok Thailand. Only two classic jumbos came in, 1 black cavier and 1 black lambskin with silver hardward. I just bought the black carvier jumbo and the lambskin is still at the boutique. The lady at the shop says it's a preorder of the 2008 bags but they look exactly like what was available in 2007 so i'm not sure whether it's really a pre-order or whether they are loose stocks from this year.