So I wrote & asked Lesportsac about future prints...

i'd like to think famiglia isn't simone's doing...n that he was pressured by the big heads at lesportsux....and if it IS simone's doing...then i have a word or two to say to him at the next signing! lolz

Vmasterz: I'll be in LA by this summer. As a fellow tokidoki lover who has experienced being physically separated from sources of my addiction, feel free to ask me to pick something up for you and send it since some places like to charge outrageously. Personally, if I can ship something under $10, then some companies should be able to ship the same stuff under $10.

Yeah, famiglia is the ones with circles. Personally, I remember him doing a room for some autistic kids and he drew greek characters. I think they should make that a print.

Thanks for offering whiskers! :biggrin: Well the USPS rate applys here on Guam (U.S. Territory..not international), but most places do not want to ship here and if they do the prices are outrageous :nuts: :confused1: no clue as to why! :shrugs: lol

Sorry to those who might like Famiglia...I dont like it :yucky: hahah... as for the Tutti, I might just get one and get a bunch of sharpies and color them in :lol: cant wait for Transporto!!

Thanks for offering whiskers! :biggrin: Well the USPS rate applys here on Guam (U.S. Territory..not international), but most places do not want to ship here and if they do the prices are outrageous :nuts: :confused1: no clue as to why! :shrugs: lol

Sorry to those who might like Famiglia...I dont like it :yucky: hahah... as for the Tutti, I might just get one and get a bunch of sharpies and color them in :lol: cant wait for Transporto!!

I know about the outrageous prices. Some of my old dorm neighbors were from Guam and they went on shopping sprees often to make up not being able to get what they wanted while in Guam. Personally, I don't like the famiglia print. Too much like D&B-ish or LV.

Personally, I don't like the famiglia print. Too much like D&B-ish or LV.

Exactly. That was probably the point. Who knew when they started this (remember there prints were probably ALL designed over a year (or two) ago!) that we'd all be buying so many. I'm sure LeSportsac never counted on that. So Famiglia is probably their attempt to appeal to an more conservative, traditional crowd. They are not worried if the people who bought Paradiso, Adios and Spiaggia like it or not.

I know about the outrageous prices. Some of my old dorm neighbors were from Guam and they went on shopping sprees often to make up not being able to get what they wanted while in Guam. Personally, I don't like the famiglia print. Too much like D&B-ish or LV.

Haha..i would probably do the same too if i was there! :lol:

still though...the famiglia print is pretty dang ugly -__- conservative or not, the only real people i could see carrying this print are old old grannies =/ this makes me wanna see the holiday prints even more! i hope it'll be something awesome since it'll be Tokidoki and Lesportsux's last season together (FINALLY.)