So I went to LV today

i totally agree with you regarding those twisted appendages of the Mono Olympe bags. too thick and too long. they should at least shortened them into handles instead of a shoulder strap. but i like the white plastic! the faux ivory look just blends in well with the aged smooshy leather :yes: a metal chain will just weigh it down i recon.

Thanks for the info!:heart:
I saw both the Polka Dots Navy and Polka Dots Fleur Viviane on display on my lunch break the other day too.
The Nimbus has yet to arrive (I think I did ask) and there's still a black lambskin riveting and mono riveting bag for sale.
I am saving up for a Jimmy Choo bag so can't quite spend!:P

but i like the white plastic! the faux ivory look just blends in well with the aged smooshy leather :yes: a metal chain will just weigh it down i recon.

I like the faux ivory look too. That's what I noticed on the plaque on the PM. It was really cute. Just not feeling it on the chain for the GM though. Who knows, I could love it later. Lord knows I change my mind after I see someone else on here sporting it:yucky: . But if I could, I would definately get the PM. It was so dreamy:love:.

The pouchy isn't my thing. It's just too small for me. But knowing you, you'd rock that bag. Hope ya get it and I can't wait for the pics!!!

AWW Thanks:blush: I don't think I'll be getting the pouchy I've gotten a few small bags lately and I don't use them as much as my others plus I do think the speedy is a little too much $$ for what it is but I can't resist and it's never gonna go on sale so I gotta get it.
No matter how much I try I can't justify the pouchy (plus that's not far off the baggy PM price) and the speedy (and I want the LVoe tote)

I saw the LVOE bags yesterday... I wasn't impressed at all! The bags are plain canvas with beading

I was worried about the canvas thing. Just like the globe shopper. I thought it was so cute and was thinking about the one on let-trade. Then I saw some lady with it at the Wiggles concert for my daughter. The bottom of it was so dirty and there were nasty water mark stains on it :yucky: . Then I questioned if it was even real. I can't imagine someone treating it that way if it was real. So I worry about the canvas getting dirty easily.