So I just found out my BF cheated on me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure i wont be comming on here in 10 years...with the way things are going and ppl picking on me and me responding back im sure i wont be on here in a few days...ill probably get kicked off the forum

Allrighty then...everything I said went right passed you. :wacko: :wacko: No one is picking on you!!! I can not imagine why you would kicked off for explaining yourself!! What you wrote is on the interent forever...so you could find it in 10 years if you wanted to...that really wasnt my point.

^then why not just stop posting such intimate, detailed things about your life?

As someone mentioned before, when you post something here, you are letting thousands of members view it. If you don't want other people's responses (good OR bad) then just don't post such sensitive info!

BTW, I don't think that anyone is picking on you...just expressing their viewpoints...

okay i POSTED ONE detailed thing about my life. and if ppl were gonna rip it apart and not take it for what it was i was gonna set everyting straight. I MENTIONED REPEATEDLY THAT I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT! i said it at least 3 times. So yeah....as for your suggestion to stop posting such intamate details...thats already been covered.

oh and btw...im not the only one that thinks that this is getting outta hand and ppl are just trying to start fights. ive gotten numerous pms saying how sorry they are that ppl need to be like that to other ppl. that it had been done to them as well.

^ I am definitely not trying to start any fights or insult you.

I was just suggesting ways to prevent this from happening to you in the future.

As someone mentioned before, you had 3 threads about your personal situations.

I'm glad you have the whole situation covered...sorry for suggesting something to you that I thought would help.

^ I am definitely not trying to start any fights or insult you.

I was just suggesting ways to prevent this from happening to you in the future.

As someone mentioned before, you had 3 threads about your personal situations.

I'm glad you have the whole situation covered...sorry for suggesting something to you that I thought would help.

it wasnt 3 one of them wasnt something I posted. reguardless you were suggestion something that was already covered like 3 times in the last half an hour.i havent seen many ppl who were actually trying to add a helpful suggestion that didnt have a snotty, all knowing little twist to it.

^Wow ...you are taking a suggestion I gave to you and saying that it had a snotty, know it all twist when it didn't.

This is ridiculous...can a mod just shut this thread down? I don't know what the OP wants other than to start more arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.