So, I got the Miu Miu bow satchel...

You're right snowwhite, they must have sent me the larger one instead of the small. I just checked on Saks website and it lists the dimensions for the bow satchel as 6.5"x12.5"x4.5". I think I'm going to return it to Saks today and see if they can find the small one for me.[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

hi there! i made a post exactly like this one a couple weeks ago!

you did get the larger one and yes, there is a smaller size. however, the only place i have been able to locate a small one is on saks.com and they only have the tan one (Sughero, $995).

i currently own BOTH - the small tan one AND the big black one. i love the size of the smaller one, but i love the black leather! at this point, i'm leaning towards returning the black one b/c i personally think it's too big for me as well.

$1050 is a lot to spend on a bag that you are "iffy" about, so make sure you love it!

I wonder if maybe there are 3 sizes? I went to Miu Miu today and they had 2 sizes of the bow satchel out, there was a white one the same size as mine (I got mine out to compare) and another that was HUGE (at least a few inches taller and wider than mine).

when i called Miu Miu, they did mention a 3rd "giant" size, but i've never seen it in person! it must be huge!

so what did you decide on getting/keeping??

I still haven't decided... Now I'm thinking about maybe getting the tan one on saks website that you mentioned. Could you post a pic of your 2 bow satchels? I'd like to see the size difference between them.

the CF card for my camera is currently out of commission, but i was gonna try to get a replacement sometime this week. i'll see if i can take some pics for you this weekend.

oh, and i have posted pics before of the larger black one already, but i guess that doesn't really help you! if you just wanted a quick mental comparison, the smaller size is roughly the size of the Speedy 30.

I love this black bag!!! I'm considering buying this bag online. Would you mind taking pictures of the inside of the bag so I could see what it is like before purchasing. The online sites doesn't show pictures of the inside. Many THANKS!!! :love: