So I got my first LV...(pics!)

Ready for another mono speedy??!! Of course you are!!
I bought he speedy 30 as my first LV today after seeing endless photos of the bag on celebs and on you gorgeous women.:P
It was between this and the Azur but the SA deterred me from azur because I'm not the type to baby bags and I think that bag needs some attention...but it's gorgeous.
Right away I knew the 25 was way too small even though it was cute.

First of all, why didn't anyone warn me about the smell??:wtf: Ug I don't like it all, please tell me it goes away!!
Secondly, I think I'm still on the fence on whether I like it or not. Don't know whether I really like the feel of the canvas. But I'm going to try it out and see how it fits. If not, I'll probably take it back.

Oh, and she's made in France!!:tup:

But anyway, here are some pics!

Congrats I love my speedy 30..mine does not smell at all but, my LH has a chemical smell...what does your speedy smell like???

:tup:Good choice first LV!!! I am wondering if the LV SA had just unpacked that speedy and this is why the smell is strong. Normally when one gets a new LV canvas bag, it does have a light odor, but its just that a "light" odor, a pleasing one at that. If she just unpacked from shipment, then perhaps the odor is simply temporarily magnifed. In any case, what odor may be there should subside, for its a new bag! I hope your first day carrying her was special! You will find each day, you will like the speedy more and more!!!! Enjoy!

Congrats I love my speedy 30..mine does not smell at all but, my LH has a chemical smell...what does your speedy smell like???
The smell is really hard to describe...I haven't smelt anything like it in my life hehe. It's like a chemical smell, not pleasant at all. I got my boyfriend to smell it and he says it smells like plastic!:wtf: I was like "don't ever say that again!"

southerncharm- Maybe you're right and the SA just got in a shipment. My first day with LV was special! I kept looking at it because I couldn't believe I actually owned an LV hehe. I felt kind of silly but it felt great!