So I got my first LV...(pics!)

Glamazon Huntress

Bagaholic for life
Jul 6, 2006
Ready for another mono speedy??!! Of course you are!!
I bought he speedy 30 as my first LV today after seeing endless photos of the bag on celebs and on you gorgeous women.:P
It was between this and the Azur but the SA deterred me from azur because I'm not the type to baby bags and I think that bag needs some attention...but it's gorgeous.
Right away I knew the 25 was way too small even though it was cute.

First of all, why didn't anyone warn me about the smell??:wtf: Ug I don't like it all, please tell me it goes away!!
Secondly, I think I'm still on the fence on whether I like it or not. Don't know whether I really like the feel of the canvas. But I'm going to try it out and see how it fits. If not, I'll probably take it back.

Oh, and she's made in France!!:tup:

But anyway, here are some pics!

Attachments

• speedy6.jpg
    speedy6.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
  • speedy5.jpg
    speedy5.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 58
  • speedy4.jpg
    speedy4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 67
  • speedy2.jpg
    speedy2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 50
  • speedy3.jpg
    speedy3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 47
Congrats on your first LV, its a good choice, I dont know about the smell, hmmm. What are unsure of ? Are you not used to a handheld bag?

Congrats!
What smell? I love a new bag smell, especially leather smell! I love a new car smell too, but cant get a new car too often as often as new bags!
Enjoy your bag! I have the 25 at Christmas and still loving it!

Congrats! And the smell will definitely go away with use, some people notice it more than others (I think of it as "new bag smell"). If you find that it's really that annoying though you should probably exchange it for one you don't smell as much.

Congrats! I think Made in France bags are more common in Canada than the US because we have our own factories whereas Canada gets more European shipments.

Yay ..... Congrats on your 1st LV!

*BEWARE* It will NOT be your last. :graucho: *hehe*

My 1st LV was the Mono Speedy 30 too.

It is a beautiful classic handbag.