So I can blame this one on the heat.......

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
A little over a week ago I got this very picture from my SA at Nordies. I had a house full of company and when I received her email I quickly dismissed this bag as "too small". I did send ryry a copy but pretty much forgot about it.

Fast forward to today. We are in the midst of a heat wave here in the Pacific NW. The temperature here has been over 100 with 40% humidity for the past three days. Most homes (incuding mine) don't have AC as it rarely gets so hot that you need it here. My house has been over 90 degrees for days and is no fun with 4 yr old twins. So today I took them to the mall to play and I needed to pick up a vitello shine wallet that I had on hold to match my new amaranto bag. I thought while I was at Nordstrom I would check out the bag in the pic. It is not small. It was love at first sight. The bag is cervo in the color bruciato (BR4278) and is the perfect size. This pic is not a good representation of the color but I will take some modeling shots tomorrow. I love this bag worn messenger style. It just hugs the body and is awesome. It is also carried on the shoulder by the chains very comfy too. These fall bags are killing me!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Prada cervo with chain.jpg
    Prada cervo with chain.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
*faints*

You are truly the Bagladee!!!!!!!!!! That color is gorgeous and I'm so glad that the chain handles are comfy. So was this the first time you've seen this bag irl?

I want some modeling pics too!!! I don't care if you're sweaty or not...! ;)

*faints*

You are truly the Bagladee!!!!!!!!!! That color is gorgeous and I'm so glad that the chain handles are comfy. So was this the first time you've seen this bag irl?

I want some modeling pics too!!! I don't care if you're sweaty or not...! ;)

Yes - you will get your modeling shots tomorrow. I asked DH to do them tonight and he was just too "hot". Madi will have to take pic tomorrow (she is just learning the camera so it will take many shots!). And yes, this is the first time that I saw the bag IRL. The only place around here to see Prada is at the Bellevue Nordstrom. We have a NM that will open Sept 11th. You and ryry should fly up for the grand opening.

DH and I are diehard Seahawks fans and we talking tonight about flying down for the Cardinal game. Maybe a little shopping on Saturday....????

I love this bag! I looked at pics from Joanna of this bag----or one very very similar.

I love the chain handles and the longer strap! Looks perfect to me!

Oh, I bet you are so hot. The year we lived in Camas---we rented a couple months before we bought a home. OMG, I think it was the hottest summer on record there and the house did NOT have an a/c. You are so right...it is VERY miserable being that hot there and no a/c in the house. What is your forecast?

I love this bag! I looked at pics from Joanna of this bag----or one very very similar.

I love the chain handles and the longer strap! Looks perfect to me!

Oh, I bet you are so hot. The year we lived in Camas---we rented a couple months before we bought a home. OMG, I think it was the hottest summer on record there and the house did NOT have an a/c. You are so right...it is VERY miserable being that hot there and no a/c in the house. What is your forecast?

I didn't realize that Joanna had this bag until last night when I thought I would just check. They have it for $1775 so I sent my SA the email from Joanna and asked her to price match. I'm sure she will. I will still be out the tax but that's okay. Joanna is great but I would rather give Trish the business. That way I end up on the top of her list come sale time.

House was only 76 this morning - down from 94 last night. Today's forcast is 87. Almost 20 degrees cooler than yesterday. And next week we will be back in the 70's.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh yea! Sat shopping would be fun!!! I'll have to set up someone to watch the little terror. lol
The game is November 15th so that would make shopping on the 14th. We will have to see if we can make that work. It gives us a few months to save up some "cash" in case the guys take our wallets away!!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho: