So I can blame this one on the heat.......

You've got an awesome SA!!! I'd love to see that bag irl. I know know know I'd want it for sure. :graucho::biggrin::nuts:

Glad your temps are cooler today and the forecast is better for the upcoming week.

I remember when we were there that summer...dh is a pilot so he was off on a trip---yeah, off somewhere where he had an air conditioned hotel room! lol---me and the kiddos were home melting.- :pout:---well, anyhoo we were SO hot IN the house that we got on the trampoline with a water hose to cool down! :nuts::nuts: I'm from the south and didn't even realize people had homes without a/c's before I moved there!!!!

You've got an awesome SA!!! I'd love to see that bag irl. I know know know I'd want it for sure. :graucho::biggrin::nuts:

Glad your temps are cooler today and the forecast is better for the upcoming week.

I remember when we were there that summer...dh is a pilot so he was off on a trip---yeah, off somewhere where he had an air conditioned hotel room! lol---me and the kiddos were home melting.- :pout:---well, anyhoo we were SO hot IN the house that we got on the trampoline with a water hose to cool down! :nuts::nuts: I'm from the south and didn't even realize people had homes without a/c's before I moved there!!!!

It seems so weird that these nice big houses have no AC. Our neighbors across the street slept on their trampoline night before last - mom and dad and kids age 4 and 1. Slowly folks are adding AC here, and I can tell you we will be too. After the heat spell is over and prices are back to where they should be. These guys are quoting about $1500 more than they were a month ago.

Well...welcome to the world of where I live....110 is a cool day these days...:nuts:

I grew up in Tennessee, and live in Washington DC for a long time, and have never realized hot until I moved to the wild wild southwest....

AND, did I mention that I love to wear black?? Ugh. White is a new favorite!

Bagladee....an air conditioning system will probably cost the same as that Chanel Maxi:nuts:

I know you know that I am laughing right now.....I just want one or all of your bags....

Well...welcome to the world of where I live....110 is a cool day these days...:nuts:

I grew up in Tennessee, and live in Washington DC for a long time, and have never realized hot until I moved to the wild wild southwest....

AND, did I mention that I love to wear black?? Ugh. White is a new favorite!

Bagladee....an air conditioning system will probably cost the same as that Chanel Maxi:nuts:

I know you know that I am laughing right now.....I just want one or all of your bags....

I know - I know, but at least your heat is dry!

So it would be a Chanel Maxi and a Prada. About $4500-$5000 to cool our house. But you know I don't look at it that way. Purses are purses and household expenses are household expenses - lol. Funny that the first thing DH said the other night when we were talking about AC was that I spent all the AC money on bags. At least he was smiling. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's awesome that your SA price matched Joanna's! I wish all of them did that too. I should give that a try one time.

Our AC went out last year in Aug so our house was 90 degrees inside also. We had to pack up our things and stay at a friend's house. Luckily she had room for all of us. We wound up having to pay for a whole new unit but now this baby is cranking this year!!! It's actually a little too chilly. ryry can relate!

That's awesome that your SA price matched Joanna's! I wish all of them did that too. I should give that a try one time.

Our AC went out last year in Aug so our house was 90 degrees inside also. We had to pack up our things and stay at a friend's house. Luckily she had room for all of us. We wound up having to pay for a whole new unit but now this baby is cranking this year!!! It's actually a little too chilly. ryry can relate!

That is the one thing I worry about - that DH will freeze me out. I have the temp at 74 in the winter - so tend to like it warm. But I am willing to take the chance since I am dying now!

Here are some pics of my new bag at home. I don't have any other bags with a messenger strap so this will be great!

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 104.JPG
    2009 Handbags 104.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2009 Handbags 105.JPG
    2009 Handbags 105.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 2009 Handbags 106.JPG
    2009 Handbags 106.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2009 Handbags 107.JPG
    2009 Handbags 107.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 37
Great modeling shots L!!!!!!

You wear it very well and I had NO idea that bag was that big!! It looks smaller in the pic from Joanna. It sure looks comfy to wear. What kind of leather is it - deerskin??

Great modeling shots L!!!!!!

You wear it very well and I had NO idea that bag was that big!! It looks smaller in the pic from Joanna. It sure looks comfy to wear. What kind of leather is it - deerskin??

Yup - its cervo. I want a wallet to match but no one seems to have cervo - only vitello. If you see a cervo on one of your shopping trips, please let me know! Joanna has at least two different sizes - this is the larger, the smaller one is $1575.

Thanks for the modeling pics! I love how the bag slouches!

Thanks - me too. It is empty in these pics but I had my stuff in it at the store and loved how it just molded against my body. And to think I had originally wrote this bag off cuz the pic Trish sent me made it look small. I think because it was full of stuffing.