So Happy with this "Pre Loved" Beauty

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have been on the look out for a Damier Ebene wallet for my Speedy 30 and Eva, and my soon to be Westminster GM (in the fall). I have the Koala in Damier Ebene, which is a great wallet, but for some of my bags it is too thick. I have an Insolite in monogram, which is long, so basically I was looking for an in between sized wallet. I was stalking the pre loved sites, looking for either a sarah or Zippy compact wallet. Then at 4am, thanks to my son waking up, I was looking at Couture USA and found a zippy compact wallet, and it was in great condition as per the photos. It was listed for $579.99. Retail is $720 currently plus tax. I bit the bullet and ordered it. I just got it today and it doesn't look pre owned at all! The credit card slots are not stretched, corners have no wear and no funny smell. I lucked out, this wallet is in new condition. It even came with the box, no dust bag...oh well. I just wanted to share my joy and I am so happy with it. I have ordered from them before it the past, and it has never been a let down. Here are some pictures.

Attached Files:

2. I saw that wallet when they listed it. It was a great deal! Congrats! :smile:

3. I have that wallet too...it's great. You are going to love it. Don't let the small size fool you..it holds a TON!!! Congrats on your new beauty, it does look brand new. 😉

4. great find - congrats!

5. Beautiful! Congrats!!

6. very nice!

7. Very nice, congrats!

8. Love it! Congrats!

9. Looks brand new, congrats on your find! :smile:

Also, can I ask what your nail color is? It's gorgeous.

10. Congratulations!

11. It is by Julep, and it is called Joy.

12. Great find and congrats on a great deal.

13. Very nice, enjoy!

14. Congrats on a great find! Couture USA is great!

15. Very pretty.Congrats