So Happy with this "Pre Loved" Beauty

LVkitty

LVkitty
O.G.
Dec 14, 2010
So I have been on the look out for a Damier Ebene wallet for my Speedy 30 and Eva, and my soon to be Westminster GM (in the fall). I have the Koala in Damier Ebene, which is a great wallet, but for some of my bags it is too thick. I have an Insolite in monogram, which is long, so basically I was looking for an in between sized wallet. I was stalking the pre loved sites, looking for either a sarah or Zippy compact wallet. Then at 4am, thanks to my son waking up, I was looking at Couture USA and found a zippy compact wallet, and it was in great condition as per the photos. It was listed for $579.99. Retail is $720 currently plus tax. I bit the bullet and ordered it. I just got it today and it doesn't look pre owned at all! The credit card slots are not stretched, corners have no wear and no funny smell. I lucked out, this wallet is in new condition. It even came with the box, no dust bag...oh well. I just wanted to share my joy and I am so happy with it. I have ordered from them before it the past, and it has never been a let down. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• tpfzipcomcards.jpg
    tpfzipcomcards.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 969
  • tpfzipcomcor.jpg
    tpfzipcomcor.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 947
  • tpfzipcomfra.jpg
    tpfzipcomfra.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 957
  • tpfzipcomfull.jpg
    tpfzipcomfull.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 956
  • tpfzipcomin.jpg
    tpfzipcomin.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 960
So I have been on the look out for a Damier Ebene wallet for my Speedy 30 and Eva, and my soon to be Westminster GM (in the fall). I have the Koala in Damier Ebene, which is a great wallet, but for some of my bags it is too thick. I have an Insolite in monogram, which is long, so basically I was looking for an in between sized wallet. I was stalking the pre loved sites, looking for either a sarah or Zippy compact wallet. Then at 4am, thanks to my son waking up, I was looking at Couture USA and found a zippy compact wallet, and it was in great condition as per the photos. It was listed for $579.99. Retail is $720 currently plus tax. I bit the bullet and ordered it. I just got it today and it doesn't look pre owned at all! The credit card slots are not stretched, corners have no wear and no funny smell. I lucked out, this wallet is in new condition. It even came with the box, no dust bag...oh well. I just wanted to share my joy and I am so happy with it. I have ordered from them before it the past, and it has never been a let down. Here are some pictures.

I saw that wallet when they listed it. It was a great deal! Congrats! :smile:

I have that wallet too...it's great. You are going to love it. Don't let the small size fool you..it holds a TON!!! Congrats on your new beauty, it does look brand new. 😉