So happy and so sad at the same time!

shelbell77

Jun 6, 2006
So I took the afternoon off today..and after doing some errands I drove home a way I normally don't...and saw a sign that a Coach outlet opened like 10 minutes from my house!!!! My closest outlet was like an hour away....and my closest boutiques like 1.5 hours.... Now its 10 minutes!

Of course I'm not letting myself buy anything but necessities and christmas presents right now...which is a bummer.

Which leads me to my sad news... As part of my plan to reduce spending and cut debt I decided *GASP* to sell some of my HUGE selection. Its the first time I've sold any of my pieces... The first one went today....I just took it to the UPS store... So sad to see it go.

So long Green Suede Carryall...I'll miss you!

Attachments

• Photo 63.jpg
    Photo 63.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 307
I would get in too much trouble with an outlet that close to me, my nearest one is 4 HOURS AWAY!!!! Don't be sad about downsizing, now you have room for many many more!!!!:smile:

It takes me about 45 min to either Lahaska or Reading. I read that some developer is trying to put an Outlet Shopping Center in Limerick. I am having visions of what stores I would like to see in it.

Well I'm sad because I'm downsizing and not planning to BUY right now... Although I did hit the Leesburg, VA outlet while I was at my aunt and uncles this weekend and ended up buying a hair scarf and a passport wallet (they're brand new and super cute!).