So galliera=So casual=So chic.. what you think?

I love mine too. Use to carry hobo-styles years ago and then got into the more structured look - the Galliera is so comfortable and gives you lots of room to carry things. Though it doesn't look 'empty' if you really don't carry a lot in it. Enjoy!!

Must. Have. This. Bag! I'm on the waitlist and have 1 day to get called before I order it before the price increase! Every time I see your pics it makes me want to order it and have it overnighted!! You are so cute with your bag!!!

Must. Have. This. Bag! I'm on the waitlist and have 1 day to get called before I order it before the price increase! Every time I see your pics it makes me want to order it and have it overnighted!! You are so cute with your bag!!!

:lol: thanks.. hope you get yours soooooooooooon! I was exactly in the same place as you are now 2weeks ago wanting the galliera!!!

Well, you and the other Galliera PM owners have won me over! I hadn't bought or carried any mono bags for a while -- until today!!! I was planning on getting the Neo Cabby or something in epi or damier but came home with a Galliera PM instead!!! :shame:

Well, you and the other Galliera PM owners have won me over! I hadn't bought or carried any mono bags for a while -- until today!!! I was planning on getting the Neo Cabby or something in epi or damier but came home with a Galliera PM instead!!! :shame:

^^^whoohoooooo! welcome the the club! shes adorably charming ryt??? enjoy her!!!:graucho: