so excited-CL Anemone

squeak

Nov 15, 2007
so i hunted for these all over europe and my sister rang the other day to say she got me a pair, what she didn't tell me until today was....with a 30% discount!!!!! her friend is an editor of a big fashion magazine and got them for me at discount! so they only cost me €490!!! i am so excited, had to tell you guys cos anyone else would still think i was mad!

picking them up on monday evening, so will post pics then

Squeak, congrats. That is an amazing shoe and it's even sweeter that you purchased them at a reduced price.
Although I love the fact that we are so jaded by CL prices, that we consider 490 euros a deal!

got them!! they are the black ones and god they are hard to walk in! i love high shoes but these are crazy!! i am terrified i am gonna break my ankle!! i will post pics soon, my ankles llok awful at the moment as i am as pale as a ghost!!

^^IWYM, the 120mm anemone is so hard to walk in, I literally have to hold on to someone when I walk down the street, you will never see me wearing those out if I know that I will be walking alone.

Congrats Squeak! :tup: They are totally gorgeous and ethereal. Piccy please! I wish I had them now for the Christmas party this Saturday. I don't have shoes to wear with my dress - arrrrgh! Any more Anemones with discount - bring it on! Seriously, if you happen to change you mind please let me know (or someone wants to get rid of them LOL).

haha i was actually considering selling them on ebay last night. i mean i literally cannot walk in them and since i got them at such a good price, i could make a packet if i sold them on. the thing is i adore them, but i honestly cannot walk in them as they slip off my foot.

do you think i will learn to walk in them or will they end up being a waste of money?