So excited, can't contain myself!!!!

Congrats Deco!! :yahoo:

I love hearing Ebay happy stories... kinda just makes all the negative things about it disappear, if only for a while. :smile:

Now... are you going to show us some pics or make us sit around all day wondering about it? :graucho:

Thank you everyone for celebrating this with me, sight unseen even! All I can say is I pulled it out of the box and said out loud "NO WAAAAAAAAAY!" :nuts: And then really badly wanted to take a bite out of it (thankfully resisted:sweatdrop: ). The seller (Bagteria) by the way, was great, quick shipment, perfect packaging, easy transaction. She delivered a better bag than she advertised. What are the chances of that? I'm so happy to join the olive club :wlae:

I'm so glad you got that - I almost bid on it but went to yoga (on I-25 and Broadway) and it was gone when I got home. I look forward to a sighting of you and your beautiful bag in Denver one day! Congrats!

I can't wait to see pictures! And that seller is great- I've purchased LV from her before and was similarly pleasantly surprised at the condition of my bag. Congrats- it sounds stunning!