SO dissapointed

With use and being rubbed in my handbag by all the other crap I carry around, the studs on my wallet have become uneven in colour, but it's more like the "antiquing" has rubbed off and the bright, shiny brass is now showing through. I wonder if this is what she is referring to? I wish you well, Bridget

I'm really surprised:all Bal lovers can tell you,Bbgas becomes beautifull whith age!
And,to my opinion,I'm not completely in love when my bags just come out from shop,but after being weared::love:.
If you've purchased your bag from a legal retailer,you must ask him about your disappointement.
As all other Pfers,I'm curious to watch your pics,are you completely sure about its authenticity?

I never had trouble with my three Balenciagas. They hold up pretty well. I got them all first hand though so I know how they've been treated. The only thing I would complain about bBags is possibly splitting tassels. But that's really fixable with a little bit of glue. Otherwise, even for the thin leather texture, they're quite durable.

If you got yours first hand, try to return it immediately.

I'm really surprised:all Bal lovers can tell you,Bbgas becomes beautifull whith age!
And,to my opinion,I'm not completely in love when my bags just come out from shop,but after being weared::love:.
If you've purchased your bag from a legal retailer,you must ask him about your disappointement.
As all other Pfers,I'm curious to watch your pics,are you completely sure about its authenticity?

I agree with Anilouann!:yes:Please post pics and are you sure it's authentic? I have also never heard of anything like this happening to anyone ever before!