So..cute..BUT SO EXPENSIVE

1. Wow! That's gorgeous!! But that price??!!:wtf: Are they serious??!!:wtf:

2. Well each charm is $2.5k plus the steamer ones are over $5k each and the bracelet it self is push $8k or more by now

3. i don't see how that would ever sell on eBay.

it's cute but i think diamonds are better (haha!) or obviously something practical like a car or bills .... or a dozen new bags.

4. i wanna how heavy my wrist is gonna turn to if this baby is on~ :P

5. Woah, that's sooo cute !

6. LOL the arm the bracelet is on will be super buff!!

7. awwwwwwwwwwww

8. cute, but the price...

9. cute but the price not that cute..

10. OMG!!!! I am so taken aback... holy moly... makes me feel okay about a ring that I bought that I really shouldn't have....whew.

11. So cute, but... the price :wtf: I know the charms/bracelet probably add up to that, but I still could never justify spending that much. And I really doubt an eBayer will be willing to shell out that much for a bracelet on there... unless they really have that much money to burn. I always look at it as a little risk when I buy something on eBay, I've been able to justify up to $1000, but I don't think I could justify $37,000.

12. It's stunning but I would never pay that much! That could be graduate school next year! :wtf:

13. :wtf: Waaaay too expensive. It's nice but the price is shocking.:wtf:

14. :wtf:

why, i could get my mazda 3 on that price! i could even buy one more for my dad or maybe an infiniti fx35.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice