So..cute..BUT SO EXPENSIVE

This remind me last time, I went to LV to get my speedy and the SA saw my burberry charm watch bracelet and asked me whether I'm interested in LV charm ((I already knew it's very very expensive)) so I told her it's expensive she said nooooo it's only 2k++ so I thought may be it's the new collection that I didn't know so I calculate 2k++ for the whole bracelete is ok.
It turn out to be each charm is 2k+++(as I already knew) so I told the SA I'm not in the charm things now ((as it's so expensive))

I love this charm bracelet..but the price is wayyyy outta my league..

I could never ever be able justify (both in my mind and in my Husband's mind) spending this much for a piece of jewerly...you could buy a NEW CAR for that price!:yes: :wtf: :wtf:

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON AUTHENTIC BRACELET WITH 8 CHARMS MPRS (item 330042446560 end time Nov-01-06 21:30:00 PST)

Actually I saw this in a magazine (I think it is called Fashion) while waiting at the ER last night, and showed my husband. the basic bracellet without the charms is about US5K and with all the charms as shown it is around US26K!!!