SO Burgundy Matinee**CANCELLED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yahoo: Welcome to the SO!

1. EmilyB
2. loeh2001
3. jxwilliams

Codi just confirmed that this WILL be for $595 :nuts:

Come on that's $55 less than mattie special orders usually are...you know you want to!

I'm willing to pay full price for this because there is zero chance of finding it any where else! So it'll be so special to have this bag.

Well at the very least if there's a limited amount of leather we have first dibs! I love the long unfinished tassels on the mattie so I do hope that all the girls we will get to sign up agree too!

alright ya'll! this is going to be one banging bag! now where are our other five lucky ladies?

BURGUNDY MATINEE-YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! :P

everyone else chime in-i'm thinking burgundy with burgundy suede flaps (or just leather), unfinished tassles, and gold HW (sig if we can get it.)

what ya think?

i definitely want the long unfinished tassels, I want the flap to contrast in some way, so I'd prefer burgundy suede, and i agree on the hardware...gold and definitely sig if possible.

There is not a whole lot of hardware on the mattie, so it will be gorgeous regardless of if you choose signature or not.

Also, you may want to check with codi to see if burgundy suede is available since they haven't been using suede for this seasons mattinee, it will most likely be burgundy leather flaps, or the wine suede they use for the wine mattie SO.

This will be a gorgeous bag!

There is not a whole lot of hardware on the mattie, so it will be gorgeous regardless of if you choose signature or not.

Also, you may want to check with codi to see if burgundy suede is available since they haven't been using suede for this seasons mattinee, it will most likely be burgundy leather flaps, or the wine suede they use for the wine mattie SO.

This will be a gorgeous bag!

Thanks Desi, I emailed Codi to ask what suedes would be available...hope she doesn't think i'm crazy for asking options on a "maybe possible" bag!

Hello ladies. I'm definitely interested. I love the look and think the burgundy with suede flaps would be amazing. I just have a quick question. How big is the mattinee really?? I'm 5' (on a good day) and would hate for it to be too big. What is the comparison to a MAB? I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere else, I've looked and really can't find an answer. If you can convince me that I won't look like I'm being swallowed by the bag, I'm in. Thanks!!

Thanks for the information and the welcome! I only have MAMs and MACs now. I think the MAM is a bit small and like the bigger size, but when I've purchased MABs before, people always tell me they look too big and I end up returning it. I love the shape of the mattie and I think the burgundy is beautiful!! I'll try and shop around this weekend and see if I can find one so I can see the size IRL, but I don't think I can pass it up. Sooo, count me in! :yes:

Hey ladies,

I have no idea what my financial situation will be come September (moving, new job, MINI BELOVED, fall SS, etc.) but consider me interested. I love the idea of owning a bag that is truly unique. I was tempted by the Wine SO but the burgundy seems more me.

I will be keeping an eye on this! I'm not signing up at the moment, but will consider it when September rolls around.

BTW signature hardware is kind of irrelevant on a matinee. It doesn't have side clasps, and you do not want the feet that go with the sig. hardware- those have a tendency to fall off.
The zippers will still say "Rebecca Minkoff" too.

the only reason i mentioned the sig HW was for the feet (knowing that the matinee has virtually no other HW than feet.) I didn't realize that the sig feet were the ones falling off...

regardless of hw, this would/will be one gorgeous bag!

I don't think its the signature feet having issues, its the hexagon feet without the signature stamp on there. TBH, its hard to even say which feet have the issues now since we've seen it happening over several seasons now. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.