So bummed...my Coach loss...

Thanks again everyone.

Talking about it has made me feel better. It was just such a shock to look at my keys this morning and poof--it was gone.

I'm sure I'll either replace it or find something new.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I completely understand, there is a sentimental value attached to that "object", but that's because we put our emotions and associate them with the things that remind us of it. It's even worse when they're good things we lose. Maybe your husband can find you another one and it can replace a little bit of that missing piece. Chin up! :smile:

I know how you feel, it is easier to keep a memory when we have some proof that it existed. I am so very sorry you lost something that meant so much to you emotionally.
P.S. I would have cried too
:sad:
Maybe it will turn up somewhere...I've lost a few things that meant a lot to me...and most of them turned up. I'll be hoping for you =)

Sigh...yes I can believe you could be crying over this...I know I would be!! :sad:
Its the little things in life that mean so much to us....I am so sorry that you lost your charm!
I am glad you have such a sweet loving husband to be there with you through it all in life!! :smile:

awww I am so sorry! I just lost my photo book from my purse because my daughter was playing with it. I can understand being sad, there were pics in there I cant replace, like my husbands boot camp shot.