SO bronze vernis bucket

it is a beaut! I've been eyeballing it since it was listed...trying to figure out a way to get it without my dh knowing:graucho: ...(doubt he would believe it only cost a few hundred)...hhehehehe:nuts:

It is stunning and very very unique:drool: :drool:

I posted this in another thread, but since people might not have seen it....the valley fair store has a regular bucket in bronze and beige! They are 2500, and absolutly gorgeous! If your interested call and ask for Ellen or Jeanne....they are both fab and will take good care of you :smile: The number there is 408-247-1102...tell them Mary sent ya ;)

^They've always SO the bucket it's one of the allowed items on the SO list just not the speedy because LV may always change their mind to mass produce it at anything. Therefore, no need to SO when they can sell mass.

I posted this in another thread, but since people might not have seen it....the valley fair store has a regular bucket in bronze and beige! They are 2500, and absolutly gorgeous! If your interested call and ask for Ellen or Jeanne....they are both fab and will take good care of you :smile: The number there is 408-247-1102...tell them Mary sent ya ;)

oh boy, this is never gonna go away for me, is it? killin' me over here.....:drool: :sweatdrop: :Push:

Oh, in that case, I guess I have to have it!:shrugs: :graucho: And you just made me thirsty too.....:drool:

Get it! :devil: ...You know resistence is futile!

Seriously, if you decide to get it and have any problems, let me know. Someone called for it yesterday and was told it's gone...but I know it's not, so not sure why they said that...

:angel: , that number is 408-247-1102, Ellen or Jeanne ;)