So Black Club

I’m quiet new to Chanel.
I purchase a small Chanel filigree vanity case small in black recently and when I received it in the mail. I realized that the tag for this bag is from Chanel 19C collection.
Is that normal to get the bag is still sitting there after 2 years? Because this is the only bag they have available now for black in small.

Reactions: 880 and Bagventures
What sort of jewelry are you wearing with your so black bags? It didn't occur to me until I actually tried to put together an outfit to consider if so black bags look better with gold jewelry/silver jewelry or if it doesn't matter at all. I'm feeling that of the two that silver would work better since to my brain silver = edgier :P Need so black bag outfit inspo!

Reactions: Martinibeach
What sort of jewelry are you wearing with your so black bags? It didn't occur to me until I actually tried to put together an outfit to consider if so black bags look better with gold jewelry/silver jewelry or if it doesn't matter at all. I'm feeling that of the two that silver would work better since to my brain silver = edgier :P Need so black bag outfit inspo!
I find it better suiting with silver accessories.. sometimes I would use neon accents too. It really depends on where you are most comfortable with. :cool: