So Black Club

You are not wrong! I love my shiny crumpled so black cf. It’s so easy to wear and I never worry about scuffs etc. It’s nice to have a classic bag with a twist!

We are bag twins! :yahoo:
So can you confirm is as durable as it seems? I bought mine as my first Chanel: I choose this combination because I don't like caviar at all but I am also afraid of lambskin, so I thought this leather would be the perfect one. Plus, the black hardware is a dream in my opinion. :love:
Do you use yours on a daily/weekly basis? I would like to wear mine as often as possible but I am afraid of the wear and tear.
Also, do you use an insert for your bag? I would like to in order to prevent loose of shape but I'm not sure...
Sorry for all the questions, but I would love to know from someone who has the same bag... :panic:

We are bag twins! :yahoo:
So can you confirm is as durable as it seems? I bought mine as my first Chanel: I choose this combination because I don't like caviar at all but I am also afraid of lambskin, so I thought this leather would be the perfect one. Plus, the black hardware is a dream in my opinion. :love:
Do you use yours on a daily/weekly basis? I would like to wear mine as often as possible but I am afraid of the wear and tear.
Also, do you use an insert for your bag? I would like to in order to prevent loose of shape but I'm not sure...
Sorry for all the questions, but I would love to know from someone who has the same bag... :panic:
Hi! So I rotate bags so often I don’t wear it that often (my go to bag is a goyard tote) so I cannot speak for the durability of every day wear. To me it seems more durable than lambskin. I’m also not a huge fan of caviar especially in black for some reason. I do have a few caviar bags and I love the durability but it’s not my favorite texture either. I do not use bag inserts on my flaps. I stuff them with tissue when I’m not wearing them so they maintain their shape. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Luny_94
Hi! So I rotate bags so often I don’t wear it that often (my go to bag is a goyard tote) so I cannot speak for the durability of every day wear. To me it seems more durable than lambskin. I’m also not a huge fan of caviar especially in black for some reason. I do have a few caviar bags and I love the durability but it’s not my favorite texture either. I do not use bag inserts on my flaps. I stuff them with tissue when I’m not wearing them so they maintain their shape. I hope that helps!

It really does, thank you so much!

This is my recent purchase of a vintage so black CF. Has anyone ever seen a so black vintage? Need your expertise on this. Is it a keeper?

Attachments

• 132734D7-E344-4FF2-8DBC-F8D3DE5CFE1D.jpeg
    132734D7-E344-4FF2-8DBC-F8D3DE5CFE1D.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 86
  • BDD8C370-1071-4E7D-B402-9A0F5271E8F8.jpeg
    BDD8C370-1071-4E7D-B402-9A0F5271E8F8.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 8F05D6E6-9BE4-414A-A0CF-D1567204D388.jpeg
    8F05D6E6-9BE4-414A-A0CF-D1567204D388.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi all! Has anyone heard when Chanel might release some so black 225 Reissues?? I hope they don't have edge stitching when they do like the recent mini! I prefer the look of no edge stitching :angel:
OMGGG!!! Today must have been fate. Literally just saw the UNICORN So Black Chevron Reissue 225 from 2018 come on Fashionphile and snagged it (not even over retail)!!!!! Pics to come when it arrives :smile: