So...about the 2008 re-release of tokidoki

Do we have any news? Is it confirmed? Do we know anything about prints or bag styles? I'm desperate!!:crybaby:

i spoke to a manager at LESPORTSAC Ala Moana and she said that it is confirmed that they are only going to re-release one print....and it's going to be FORESTA!

I asked about the others and she said just Foresta. Aww, here I was thinking TAN PG! Oh well...better then nothing.

OHMIGOSH!!:party:
Are you sure? Are you serious? Do you promise?!?!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Considering 3 minutes ago I posted this:
Ahhhh!!
I really want something in Foresta!! But every time there's a bag that looks promising - my fave characters & a style I like, the bids go through the roof and I just can't do it!! I really, really, REALLY wanted this ciao:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300146919593&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

but I just couldn't spend $200 on a friggin' nylon bag that is overpriced to begin with at $120 retail!!

PS - Friggin Sparkle strikes again!

I hope LeSportsux doesn't let me down!! And I hope they re-release all the bag styles!!

It does make sense that they re-release Foresta since that was the most popular print and it was sold out in the stores. And it never made it to the outlets.. But I wish they also re-release others too, but Foresta is good...:yes:

Tokiloca I wanted that Ciao too - frikkin' Sparkle! :roflmfao:
I really hope they re-release Foresta! I love it and it's practically impossible to get unless you are willing to pay an arm and 2 legs. :P

yaaaay~~ i don't have anything in foresta yet and i was hoping to find a caramella >___<;; i'm trying to get every print that i don't have as a purse/bag in a caramella, and i've NEVER seen a foresta caramella before!

So is this confirmed re-release of Foresta only going to be in Hawaii? Since the reps on the mainland seem to say there won't be any re-releases...

I would LOVE to get a Foresta zucca!!

Yay that's great news if LeSportSac follows through =)

Does anyone notice that it's a bit of a challenge to find the purse type and the print placement you want with the new purses out now? Maybe it's just a socal thing....I know it's a task to find discontinued styles and print placement, but the new ones are just selling so quickly. I'm thinking if the Foresta print is re-released, it might be a little crazy to get the one you want. I would be nice to actually pick one out in the store but they are flying off the shelves (the good ones anyway)!