So...about the 2008 re-release of tokidoki

Oh, no, I wasn't thinking anyone was hating... I was just putting my two cents in on the general idea of the re-releasing.

I just wonder what the sales of tokidoki are actually like... Although there are a lot of girls from the mainland on here that like tokidoki, i wonder how the sales there compare to here in Hawaii?

And I know a lot of people say LeSportsac has stupid policies or unexplainable decisions but they're a big enough company to not be that random... I'm sure we just don't know what the method to their madness is because we're not on the inside.

Only Foresta? Aw :/ I like Foresta, but not beyond small items. I hope LSS does its usual predictable thing and change it. I'm still hoping for tan pg and Citta reprints :biggrin:

i spoke to an SA about a week ago to see if it was true they were going to rerelease prints in 2008. the SA hesitated and told me that they were getting bombed with inquiries about this and that they honestly had no idea which prints were going to be released. she said it is in the works by higher-ups and it will happen sometime in the spring of 08. if this is true, i really hope they'll be a couple of different prints. :tup:

I'm officially BANNING myself from buying things I really really dont need. And limiting to myself to ONE thing in trasporto and ONE thing in vacanze (which I doubt I'm buying..). I'm going to start saving for foresta NOW!! :lol: (Argh, gotta find a way to sell some of my tokis now) I swear, I'm gonna camp out the night before they release or something. Screw school and work, I'm taking a personal day off that day :shocked: Anyone gonna camp with me? LOL

I swear, I'm gonna camp out the night before they release or something. Screw school and work, I'm taking a personal day off that day :shocked: Anyone gonna camp with me? LOL

:roflmfao: I would if I was there! Someone's gonna have to make a special trip to hawaii and grab us mainlanders some of the Hawaii limited items!

I swear, I'm gonna camp out the night before they release or something. Screw school and work, I'm taking a personal day off that day :shocked: Anyone gonna camp with me? LOL

Girl, I'll be right by you with my sleeping bag! I hope it's true because the SA at Ala Moana LS said it was confirmed by their buyer. So...I guess we wait and HOPE!:tup:

LOL!! But LeSportsac is weird though.. they get their shipments in the afternoon so I guess I would have to see what week they would get their shipment in and have them call me ONCE they arrive.. its gonna be nuts! I wonder if the Waikiki stores will get them in on the same day?? :confused1: Anyone know if Waiks gets their tokis in the same day as the Ala Moana store?

I'm glad to hear they are releasing Foresta again. I had a feeling that would be one of the prints re-released. I sold my Foresta Zucca banking on the fact that they would probably re-release it and I could maybe get my dream placement.
Although....I really should be done with Foresta since I already own a Trenino, BV, Ciao, Bocce, and Denaro:Push: in this print. I can't part with any of my remaining Foresta bags as they all have perfect or nearly perfect placement.

IF and WHEN this happens...I will be calling every single day and/or waiting outside :roflmfao:. I really want to get a couple of bags since this will be a once in a lifetime thing! I planning to get a denaro, Zucca, BV, Caramella, Bocce and Ciao! So that means saving lots of $$$ :wtf:, my hubby will be nutz. Oh well, Maybe I'll just get a denaro and Zucca ;).

Hopefully the re-release of foresta is the same time around tax return time! :graucho:

I definitely can't camp out... Being a preschool teacher, we have to give advance notice we'll be out so they can get a sub... And there's no way for me to give them advance notice on something that doesn't have a set release date. *lol* If it's gonna be in Spring, maybe it'll be released during Spring Break and then I can go. Haha.

Otherwise, Dana, I'm giving you a list and money!!!!! Well, actually not a list because I just want a couple things. *lol* Zucca and another denaro (I want one with better placement).

I'm so excited, but worried too. :s

I looks like the whole thing is still kind of up in the air. Plus, if this will be a Hawaii excluse re-release, I guess only the lucky few who live there will get their hands on the re-toki.

It's OK!! I'll be happy as long as eBay gets inundated with 2G Foresta!! :P