SnobSwap

I just ordered from Snobswap today, unfortunately before seeing the threads in the above post. :sad: however I did as much research as I could on the particular seller I bought from and so I'm hoping the handbag I ordered is authentic... I really hope there are some people here who have had a positive experience with Snobswap to give me some peace of mind!! Luckily the buyer I bought from accepts returns so that makes me feel a little better. But still terrified I'm going to receive an awful fake, or even worse a really good fake!!

I got my LV damier MM on Snobswap about a month ago and it actually was a pretty good experience for me. I need to talk to a real person while buying something online so I called the customer care person and she helped me checkout over phone. I was thinking weather I should get the monogram or damier so I kept looking for like 2 weeks but settled on the damier. The customer service was so nice and efficient, they emailed me a lot of options and called me the day the sale started. I got the bag in 3 days and I am in love with it!!!! :heart: I guess when it comes to authentication, they have a pretty straightforward policy of zero tolerance coz I did my research before I got my tote. I def going back again to get something for spring. Hope this helps!

Has anyone ever bought anything from this website? I have always wondered if this website sells authentic items. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Has anyone ever bought anything from this website? I have always wondered if this website sells authentic items. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
I have been a Snobswap customer for a few years, and have purchased many items from them (Chanel purse, Valentino shoes, Celine bag, etc), all of which are authentic and arrived in the condition as described. They stand behind the items offered on their site and I've never had any issues. Their customer service response time is prompt and are very helpful with any questions or concerns.

I'm right there with Alyssa. I shop at SnobSwap pretty regularly. They have all of their items double authenticated and have a commitment to only selling the real deal. I just bought CL flats last week and a pair of heels this week from SnobSwap. They don't do fakes and even sometimes restrict items they can take (certain Chanel styles/years) if there are too many good fakes (manufactured with the same equipment that has been stolen) out there. Definitely be careful when you're buying online, but SnobSwap takes a commitment to customer service and authenticity that other online marketplaces don't. Usually, customer service is more than happy to help if you have any doubts or questions.

Hello, I'm new here and am searching for a pre owned Tivoli GM. Snobswap had a Tivoli listed from Luxury Garage Sale in Chicago. I am desperately searching for anyone who has any feedback on this consignment shop? I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area!

Hello, I'm new here and am searching for a pre owned Tivoli GM. Snobswap had a Tivoli listed from Luxury Garage Sale in Chicago. I am desperately searching for anyone who has any feedback on this consignment shop? I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area!

I think Luxury Garage Sale has actual locations in a few cities (may be worth confirming with this store if they also sell on snobswap).