*sniff* Can't be true, can it??

I've had this shipped from let -trade EMS and it ahs arrived in 4 days. that this to ontario canada from hong kong. Our customs can be a pita at times too.
I got my tracking info today via email for my blue epi noe that I bought.
So I don't understand the shipping that goes with the tracking (and thank goodness for me, my DH does, because it's a lot of what he does for his company.) So I asked him his opinion, this is what he said:

BQ,
my opinion is that you will not get this until approx 40-45 days.
possibly
longer.
appears the purse has been boxed, put into a container that wl then be
brought to port and loaded on to an ocean vessel.
this may sit in thailand for some time (no idea how long, depends on
amt of
freight and the company) until they fill the cont and then loaded on
the
ship.
transit time on water is approx 33-38 days for the major ship line
co's.
Love, Hunkman

Has anyone ever had anything shipped Via Ems (shipping company?) When I spoke with the person who sold it to me, she said it should arrive either tomorrow or Friday? Does she mean to the states or to my house?!
*sniff* I don't wanna wait over a month! LOL!
(throwing 5 year old hissy fit, including stomping feet!)

How does it arrive, Like ups, postal system, etc? I don't know what to look for (A truck~or something) LOL!

So yeah, that means it's saturday, and it's still not here yet!! GRRR........

Okay, scratch that!! I have awesome news!!! I just went on usps.com and tracked it, and this is what it said.......

Your item arrived at 12:18 PM on September 8, 2007 in EASTON, PA 18042. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Whoo Hoo!!!! It's in Easton!!!! So hopefully it will come monday! (my mailman just came and it was not here). I'm so excited!!!