Snake Skin Bags

There is one snake I would definately use for a bag.One of my old bosses,he was such a nasty vertically challenged little b*****d,the tricks he used to pull on some of the staff were so low and he was always devious enough to word it in such a way you would look a fool for challenging him. I'd even skin him alive the nasty little viper.In fact he was so low he'd make a snake look like it was on stilts.

I don't really care for the snakeskin either. Great fear of snakes. But I see that no one likes Ostrich either. Now I am not chic enough for a bag, but I do like to see a man in ostrich cowboy boots (not the real pointy ones and in a lovely toffee color). (yea, yea I live in Texas) In fact, that is on the Christmas list for my sweet DH. He will be soo surprised.

There is one snake I would definately use for a bag.One of my old bosses,he was such a nasty vertically challenged little b*****d,the tricks he used to pull on some of the staff were so low and he was always devious enough to word it in such a way you would look a fool for challenging him. I'd even skin him alive the nasty little viper.In fact he was so low he'd make a snake look like it was on stilts.

Is he on your christmas card list by any chance?:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Don't look at my pic then :graucho: I absolutely idolise my python Roxanne and believe me i am far from flash ..... :P

Bugger!! It was bound to happen!!! I'm not going to grovel about and insult you further!!
It really is a preferance thing isn't it,and I'm not a snakey kind of gal!!! Don't think its too awful tho,I really don't think I could carry one off!!!(with my 2inch grey roots eye bags etc,hardly an Eva Longoria!!)

I have just enlarged your avatar,and it looks alright in dark brown,its just normally when I think of snakeskin I get a mental image of the paler stuff that is much more obvious and showy maybe a bit seventies even,does that make any sense???

Bugger!! It was bound to happen!!! I'm not going to grovel about and insult you further!!
It really is a preferance thing isn't it,and I'm not a snakey kind of gal!!! Don't think its too awful tho,I really don't think I could carry one off!!!(with my 2inch grey roots eye bags etc,hardly an Eva Longoria!!)

I have just enlarged your avatar,and it looks alright in dark brown,its just normally when I think of snakeskin I get a mental image of the paler stuff that is much more obvious and showy maybe a bit seventies even,does that make any sense???
:roflmfao: Yes it does make sense and everyone has to have an opinion (of course they do .. imagine how boring it would be if everyone thought the same :Push: I don't like the paler snakeskin either it is a bit 70's flashback !!

I don't really care for the snakeskin either. Great fear of snakes. But I see that no one likes Ostrich either. Now I am not chic enough for a bag, but I do like to see a man in ostrich cowboy boots (not the real pointy ones and in a lovely toffee color). (yea, yea I live in Texas) In fact, that is on the Christmas list for my sweet DH. He will be soo surprised.

Ostrich cowboy boots - wow! Kroquet, it sounds so exotic. It's certainly not something you'd see every day in Wiltshire - male footwear is more likely to be green wellies!!

Ostrich cowboy boots - wow! Kroquet, it sounds so exotic. It's certainly not something you'd see every day in Wiltshire - male footwear is more likely to be green wellies!!

I know!!! Its really cool to get a window on someone elses world,its fascinating!!! And wow!! loads of horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:

This is Texas, you know. All the men wear boots and we all have horses in our yard!! ha ha! We are also all full of shXX!!!!

Yay! I have family in Houston. Great place (scary roads) - was supposed to be driving from Houston to Baton Rouge and managed to get myself on the wrong road and ended up in Dallas!!!! The family still talk about that trip of mine with awe.......

Ooooo I loved Dallas - the shopping was fab - I bought my Tiffany jewellery from there. The SA was an absolute sweetheart, let me try on the humungous diamond ring.

I also stood on X marks the spot!