Small VS Teen Jodie?

Hi! I’m also choosing between teen and small, so difficult!! I haven’t considered small before reading reviews and hearing people say the teen is not ideal for shoulder wear. This bag I’d deffinitely like to wear on shoulder sometimes. I am 180cm (5 feet 11 inches if I convert correctly), slim to medium frame. Hmm perhaps small is a better idea. I just worry it would look too bulky and loose in size small.

Hi! I’m also choosing between teen and small, so difficult!! I haven’t considered small before reading reviews and hearing people say the teen is not ideal for shoulder wear. This bag I’d deffinitely like to wear on shoulder sometimes. I am 180cm (5 feet 11 inches if I convert correctly), slim to medium frame. Hmm perhaps small is a better idea. I just worry it would look too bulky and loose in size small.
Hi heartily.anna,
I don't think the Teen would be ideal for shoulder wear if you are 180cm. I am 165cm 52kg (considered slim) and the Teen fits just right on my shoulders, not too comfortable, not too awkward. You can refer to some photos of me wearing it on the shoulder in a few threads earlier. A pros of the Teen is that it looks very nice when I have it in the crook of my arm. The Small would be too big to do so.

Attachments

• 20231222_162716.jpg
    20231222_162716.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 92