Small things that make you happy!

It’s wonderful to see everyone sharing the small things that bring them joy! 😊 Here are some of my favorites:

1. Nature: Whether it’s sitting outside, watching the sky, or listening to the birds, connecting with nature can be incredibly uplifting.
  2. Pets: Our furry friends have a magical way of making us smile. Cats, dogs, and other animals bring comfort and companionship.
  3. Morning Coffee: That first cup of hot coffee in the morning can set a positive tone for the day.
  4. Fresh Flowers: The beauty and fragrance of fresh flowers can brighten any space and lift our spirits.
  5. Exercise: Whether it’s going for a run, lifting weights, or doing yoga, exercise releases endorphins and boosts our mood.
  6. Family: Staying connected with loved ones, even through phone calls or texts, brings warmth and happiness.
  7. Music: Listening to favorite tunes from the past can transport us to happy memories.
It’s the little things that add up to create a joyful life. Stay safe and take care!

Seeing random animals (dogs, cats, opossums, raccoons, alligators, cranes, ducks) on my ring cameras.

For some reason, my home seems to attract animals, and since I'm fond of them, I simply let them be.

There have been instances where I've encountered cute but lost bulldogs, and through Ring, I was able to reunite them with their owners. Recently, a mini husky-like dog showed up when I wasn't home.

One regular visitor is a plump opossum that triggers the Ring camera in my backyard almost nightly. It seems to have found a mate now, as they trigger the camera together.

I suspect they've made a home in my backyard, as they follow the same path from the porch to a big tree every night without fail, sometimes lingering in the front bushes.

Additionally, there's a group of about ten cats around. One particularly persistent cat once tried to force its way into my house, repeatedly attempting to dart inside whenever I cracked open the door. It even chased me to my car and tried to jump in as I left, waiting in the driveway for my return.

Recently, I spotted a cat I didn't recognize. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was actually a giant raccoon.
That cat wants to be yours! When we first moved into our house, a neighbor's cat walked through the front door like she belonged and started eating my cat's food. Most cats aren't that bold.

Seeing random animals (dogs, cats, opossums, raccoons, alligators, cranes, ducks) on my ring cameras.

For some reason, my home seems to attract animals, and since I'm fond of them, I simply let them be.

There have been instances where I've encountered cute but lost bulldogs, and through Ring, I was able to reunite them with their owners. Recently, a mini husky-like dog showed up when I wasn't home.

One regular visitor is a plump opossum that triggers the Ring camera in my backyard almost nightly. It seems to have found a mate now, as they trigger the camera together.

I suspect they've made a home in my backyard, as they follow the same path from the porch to a big tree every night without fail, sometimes lingering in the front bushes.

Additionally, there's a group of about ten cats around. One particularly persistent cat once tried to force its way into my house, repeatedly attempting to dart inside whenever I cracked open the door. It even chased me to my car and tried to jump in as I left, waiting in the driveway for my return.

Recently, I spotted a cat I didn't recognize. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was actually a giant raccoon.
that cat wants to be yours

Reactions: whateve