Small Reveals, Including One That's Too Small!

Love all your goodies! Yep that lil bunny is microscopic...but it is cute!

Love everything, especially the reindeer fob and the bunny necklace! The bunny is small for sure, but it's still super cute...congrats on all your new goodies!

Love the things you got, wow the coach picture is very deceiving ....That bunny is so small.
Love the contrast of the tag with your bag, looks stunning :biggrin:

I didn't know you had a bunny! That necklace sure is cute but tiny! Here is my bunny!

I love all that you got! That scarf is beautiful!! And the dog fob is too cute.

Too bad about the necklace. I personally really like small, tiny necklaces. The bunny is adorable, though!!

Love the bunny necklace, and the bunnies! I work with a great bunny vet, if you ever need one Katev!

Thanks! I haven't completely made of up mind about the pendant. It's cute but not what I expected.

I named my bunny Pansy before I realized that he was a boy! Now I just call him Bunny. He is a dwarf breed so he's really small too. Your bunny is very cute too!

I mostly call her "bunny" too, short for honeybunny! She is also a dwarf rabbit. They are such nice pets!

I love all your new things. The bunny necklace is very cute. I like necklaces that size when I'm in a tshirt or casual top mood. Times when you want a little something cute..but not over the top! Keep it....way cute!!

Love your goodies!!! Of course they did not have any more scarves when I was there today... Oh well. maybe next time!

I am the opposite on the bunny. I saw it at the store and thought how sweet it was. My husband calls me bunny, so I'm always on the lookout for bunny "stuff".

Enjoy your new goodies.

That's all I bought at the women's outlet, although they had loads of fobs that I wanted but I did my best to resist.

Over at the men's outlet they had a big selection of fabulous FP delete bags and accessories including bleeckers, legacy, transatlantic, Hugo Guiness and more!

The reason I went to the outlet last night was because they were holding a burgandy bleecker luggage tag to match my recently purchased Bleecker Utility Tote.

They had several of the utility totes in clearance, including the burgandy, and after I saw them together I decided that I wanted some contrast.

I tried several colors including hunter green, black, tan, and others. I finally decided to get the mustard-colored tag MBK SM Luggage Tag; YLW/F 61921 APW. It was only $10.49 (MSRP = $48).

I have also included a couple of pics of the tag on my burgandy utility tote, with and without flash.

Twins on the scarf. I found mine at the outlet too (it was a delete). Cashmere is TDF!

UGH, I have been wanting that luggage tag. I can't wait till our mens outlet opens later this year. I am missing out on so many things. :sad:

That's all I bought at the women's outlet, although they had loads of fobs that I wanted but I did my best to resist.

Over at the men's outlet they had a big selection of fabulous FP delete bags and accessories including bleeckers, legacy, transatlantic, Hugo Guiness and more!

The reason I went to the outlet last night was because they were holding a burgandy bleecker luggage tag to match my recently purchased Bleecker Utility Tote.

They had several of the utility totes in clearance, including the burgandy, and after I saw them together I decided that I wanted some contrast.

I tried several colors including hunter green, black, tan, and others. I finally decided to get the mustard-colored tag MBK SM Luggage Tag; YLW/F 61921 APW. It was only $10.49 (MSRP = $48).

I have also included a couple of pics of the tag on my burgandy utility tote, with and without flash.

Ohh I love how the look with the luggage tag!!